2011 Sligo Spring Review

Good review, JB. They have a lot of nice looking clothes this year.

I wish I could try a shirt on prior to purchasing. I wear Mediums in all brands of shirts, but would hate to find out I wear a large in Sligo.

Tap before talk.

If you have a Golf Galaxy near you, they carry Sligo shirts. I think they're the only chain in the US to carry Sligo.

If you have a Golf Galaxy near you, they carry Sligo shirts. I think they're the only chain in the US to carry Sligo.

No golf galaxy within a couple of hours. RBG had them for 19.99 right now so I may take a chance on a large and see what happens.

Tap before talk.

No golf galaxy within a couple of hours. RBG had them for 19.99 right now so I may take a chance on a large and see what happens.

Tap before talk.

WM,
Did you read over the review? We discuss that very thing.

Do you guys find that Sligo sizes run large, small, or normal? I'm ready to place an order, and since it's my first venture into the wonderful world of Sligo, I'd like to know how they fit before I buy. Gracias!

Do you guys find that Sligo sizes run large, small, or normal? I'm ready to place an order, and since it's my first venture into the wonderful world of Sligo, I'd like to know how they fit before I buy. Gracias!

We cover this exact thing in the review on the home page. You may want to read it over.

For me they run on the smaller side of things. The newer golf shirts by Nike and Adidas are huge so I have to get a medium but Sligo larges barely fit.

WM,
Did you read over the review? We discuss that very thing.

I did, I've worn some Athletic fit polos in medium and they are snug, but if I move to a large they may be to long

Tap before talk.

Shirts I would size up.

Shirts I would size up.

I had the same worry as W-M. about the shirts being to long if you size up. Did you find that an issue if you sized up?

I had the same worry as W-M. about the shirts being to long if you size up. Did you find that an issue if you sized up?

Not at all. It fits just like the normal XL shirts I usually wear. I need more room in chest since I'm broader there. Sligo just makes me feel like a fata** since I need XXL shirts but even so they look great!!! :D

Not at all. It fits just like the normal XL shirts I usually wear. I need more room in chest since I'm broader there. Sligo just makes me feel like a fata** since I need XXL shirts but even so they look great!!! :D

+1

It does fit great though.

:laughing: That was funny. Waiting for mine to arrive. Hope they fit.

Looks like I'll be ordering a couple couple large Sligo polos since the consensus is to size up!

Tap before talk.

I got the Mediums coming which is my normal size. They should be here during this week. If you want I can let you know if they fit good????

We cover this exact thing in the review on the home page. You may want to read it over.

Oooops...Got distracted by the awesomeness of the shirts.

Great review, depending on how much is spent during the vacation, I may have to invest in some shirts, love the styling.

I got the Mediums coming which is my normal size. They should be here during this week. If you want I can let you know if they fit good????

That would be awesome.

Tap before talk.

Sligo just posted these on their store website and with all the sizing questions I thought it would be worth posting...

110.jpg

109.jpg

Thanks CB! I just measured their lengths and widths against my favorite shirt that I own, and it (a hurley t-shirt) is .5 to an inch smaller than these measurements so I am thinking a medium will actually be just fine!

Thanks CB! I just measured their lengths and widths against my favorite shirt that I own, and it (a hurley t-shirt) is .5 to an inch smaller than these measurements so I am thinking a medium will actually be just fine!
I just sent you a PM. The mediums fit perfectly not tight any where. Perfect length.

I bought a two SMALL shirts from Sligo a few weeks ago, but when they arrived they were still too large for me (5'7" 145lbs). The folks at Sligo are very good about returns and even gave me store credit for my shipping costs. Strangely, the Sligo online store does not carry XS sizes, but I found some Sligo XS shirts on Rock Bottom's eBay site. I ordered the XS and aside from being a bit too long, fits me well.

The more I wear the Sligo shirts, the more compliments I have been receiving at the course. Even Kris & Meredith loved the Wallack that I was wearing (white). Unfortunately it did not distract them from the beating they put on us.

I bought a two SMALL shirts from Sligo a few weeks ago, but when they arrived they were still too large for me (5'7" 145lbs). The folks at Sligo are very good about returns and even gave me store credit for my shipping costs. Strangely, the Sligo online store does not carry XS sizes, but I found some Sligo XS shirts on Rock Bottom's eBay site. I ordered the XS and aside from being a bit too long, fits me well.

I'm 5'7" (149) and there is 0 chance I'd be fitting in a small. I don't think my arms would fit through the sleeves.

Tap before talk.

Back