Search results for query: *

1. D

You have to play one brand of clubs... who are you going with?

Callaway,Titleist , and then Ping for me.
  2. D

Single Greatest Sandwich Ever

Best sandwich I’ve ever had was a corned beef at Sam Lagrassa’s in Boston . Melt in your mouth!
  3. D

What golf bag do you use?

Primarily a C130s bag that I use on a cart . It’s a little tipsy but I can live with it for now . I also have a Stitch SL2 for my vacation bag. I usually walk with a cart.
  4. D

First and last scores of 2023

First was 87 Last was 84 2 different courses
  5. D

What are you drinking?

Trying this tonight
  6. D

Which would you rather have?

I’d take the HIO, never even seen one.
  7. D

Yay or Nay: Panda Express

🤢 I’m biased though . My Parents owned a Chinese restaurant for 43 years . Never had any better , close but not better for that style of Chinese food.
  8. D

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I got 4 in a row and that’s definitely a first for me 😀
  9. D

Where did you play your first round of golf?

Local hack course called strawberry valley Abington Mass. we called it strawberry helmet because you needed one . 😂
  10. D

Your first set of (purchased) Irons?

Spaulding Cannon 2’s
  11. D

Big Island golf

Have a great time ! I do know that Mauna Lani has a 3 day special they run . It’s around $700 and it’s as much golf as you want for those 3 days . Last year it was $600. The south course has 1 of the top 10 most scenic holes in the world . Definitely should be played once if you can swing it.
  12. D

Big Island golf

Played Hapuna on vacation a couple of weeks ago . Was is nice shape . Enjoy !
  13. D

What clubs do you see yourself playing next season

I picked up some like new Apex 21 irons for a great deal . Been playing T 300’s last 2 seasons and I will still keep them . See how the transition goes but looking forward to it.
  14. D

What has just gotten too expensive for you?

Food is definitely way overpriced but I don’t think I will ever buy a new truck. I’ll keep driving my ‘16 Tundra till it falls apart .
  15. D

Big Island

Mauna Lani is beautiful especially the South course. Harpuna at Mauna Kea , the main course has like 300 bunkers and is very difficult. Those are on the West side though.
  16. D

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Shirt from Mauna Lani today , yesterday was a mallet cover . Woo hoo!
  17. D

What club do you hit the least?

5 iron for me . I’d rather hit my 5 hybrid or 6 iron . Trying to work on it .
  18. D

Last Concert You Attended?

Bruce Springsteen in Gillette stadium. Never been a big fan but he put on a great show . 73 years old and still looking great . Band was really good.
  19. D

Burning man 2023

I’d go in a heart beat if it wasn’t for all the dust that it usually is . I know a couple who went this year for the first time. He’s an ER doctor and is definitely one of the smartest people I’ve ever met . Lots of successful , artsy and incredible people go .
Back