Search results for query: *

1. SlazDun82P&P

Back Issues and Golf

Ok its not debilitating i suffer sciatica . I only play pitch and putt but sometimes i only play a few holes or just chip etc, but it gets me out in fresh air and its golf
  2. SlazDun82P&P

RBC Heritage

I love that course....... ok ive only seen it on TV .dont think theyll let me play on it;)
  3. SlazDun82P&P

Official Rant of the Day

Went to my local pitch and putt yesterday to be told that 3 greens had been vandalized ,one off them was one of the best greens on the course some morons had been chippiing from it the other 2 had offensive words scrapped into them . Because the local council is short of money employing...
  4. SlazDun82P&P

Will Tiger win again?

I invited him to a game of Pitch and Putt with me , i think he just might win ;) For what he did for the game of golf you have got to admire the man , i wonder if it annoys him this LIV thing .And of course Everyone has skeletons in there cupboard even the greats I liked watching golf on tv...
  5. SlazDun82P&P

Well, I won’t be playing golf for a while..

same here wet and soggy but at least i can get back back right for the sunshine :cool:
  6. SlazDun82P&P

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Yesterday i did a small repair on my golf bag Today nothing because the scourge of sciatica has returned :(
  7. SlazDun82P&P

Last club to truly surprise you?

My Callaway Big Berthas 2002 irons ......sometimes on some shots i almost feel like an ok golfer :)
  8. SlazDun82P&P

Baltimore Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapses

It is a terrible tragedy, prayers go out to the friends and family of the deceased. About 12 yrs ago i went over the Sunshine Skyway Bridge we were visiting our daughter .Now I have a fear of heights , we booked a taxi from the airport to our daughters and i had some eyeshields and music on my...
  9. SlazDun82P&P

Got clubs out ready to put in the car , then it started raining so i put them away and its still raining now :(. The weather forecast HA!!................. said dry until lunch time So i`m gonna clean my grips with some nice warm soapy water
  10. SlazDun82P&P

i used them today, the 3 longest holes at my local pitch and putt are 100,120 and 130 yds and because i have not got a proper swing i use a 6 iron on all 3 , i hit the 120 and 130 straight and got on the green on the 120 !!!! i was over the moon but ( and i know its only pitch and putt greens...
  11. SlazDun82P&P

Gratefully aceepted a box of 12 Callaway Supersoft balls........................in pink !!!!!!!! gonna try them tomorrow
  12. SlazDun82P&P

Played 9 holes at the pitch and putt scored 1x5`s 4x4`s 4xPars i was very happy with that :D
  13. SlazDun82P&P

Par on a Par 3 is Great

I like this thread :D why, because i only play pitch and putt or par 3 So statistics ,but first a few question and statements these are for everyone whats the shortest/longest par 3 on you regularly played proper course whats the shortest/ longest ever par 3 you played on any proper course...
  14. SlazDun82P&P

Tour Event 2024 THE PLAYERS Championship

Looking forward to this
  15. SlazDun82P&P

Cars USA 1950`s

I like the 50`s car like Chevy and Pontiac but i do like some big fins aswell
  16. SlazDun82P&P

Cars USA 1950`s

oh wow, but can i have chrome please LOL
  17. SlazDun82P&P

Cars USA 1950`s

I was out and about yesterday and i passed a truck with a car on the back i didn`t see much of it but in my mirror i saw the rear of the car it was `v` shaped . So because i suffer OCD i had to scour the www to find it and i think i was this . The car was not pristine like the one in the pic...
  18. SlazDun82P&P

Weather in your area.

Wet
Back