Search results for query: *

1. S

Cost Of The Cheapest Good/Best Course Near You?

Bethpage. 5 fantastic courses, 4 of which cost $48 at their most expensive.
  2. S

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Apex Irons

Apex 21's for me. Thanks
  3. S

New 2023 Maxfli Tour/Tour X balls?

Here you go: https://www.golfgalaxy.com/p/maxfli-2023-tour-yellow-golf-balls-23maxu2023mxfltrggbl/23maxu2023mxfltrggbl
  4. S

Shot Scope V3 is Here!

Another vote for Dark Blue.
  5. S

Favorite musicians gone too soon

Agree with the previous posts regarding The Professor - Neil Peart!!! What a tremendous loss. He was the seminal musical influence on my younger years and it still stings that there's no more new Rush music coming down the pike. Really depressing...
  6. S

Crumbl cookies yay or nay?

Doubt their chocolate chip cookies measure up to Levain Bakery in NYC; but then again I'm tremendously biased. I would love to be proven wrong but I've yet to come across a cookie that comes remotely close to the (borderline) religious experience that is Levain Bakery.
  7. S

COSTCO and MGI Quad Navigator

Sorry but I believe this is their regular, everyday price. They do run sales periodically where the price drops to $1299. Not sure if they will in fact stop selling the Quad; I first read about that possibility many months ago but alas, it's still being sold.
  8. S

Favorite Budget Brands

32degrees.com. Very reasonably priced active clothing that fits well. I just bought some joggers ($17) and hoodies ($19) and couldn't be happier with them.
Back