New 2023 Maxfli Tour/Tour X balls?

xcman04

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got home from a shopping trip at Dick’s and the golf guy told me they just got the new 2023 Maxfli balls in as I was leaving. Didn’t get a chance to look but I’ll keep my eye out next time I’m there - anyone happen to know more about these?

Just got home from a shopping trip at Dick’s and the golf guy told me they just got the new 2023 Maxfli balls in as I was leaving. Didn’t get a chance to look but I’ll keep my eye out next time I’m there - anyone happen to know more about these?
I would what Foremost did to "improve" the ball?

They're on Dick's website now, and the deal price has been increased to 2 for $70. I'll be curious about the new ball testing data when MGS releases that.

I bought two dozen of the 2022 Tour X for my son for Christmas and I took one to the simulator then played a round with it and it is a very solid golf ball particularly for the price. I would definitely play it.

Played the TourX today. Pretty good ball.

I still miss the 2020 version I think -- the one that comes with matte green

That was my favorite ball! I still game the Maxfli Tours but I really miss that color as well.

I'm waiting for yellow to be available.

I play that ball in the fall when I struggle with leaves and glare. I stocked up at $25/doz when I learned they going away.

Anyone else give these a try yet? I played the 2021 version a decent amount and really enjoyed it. No complaints and always easy to tell which ball in the group is yours. I'm trying to get a ball locked in the for this season over the next 6 weeks or so. 4dz for $120 is also pretty appealing.

I tried these to begin the season. I'm usually a Vice Pro guy but I will say I really like the flight of these Maxfli Tour S balls. Nice feel and pleasant sound. Good spin and I love the lower flight.
I bought the four dozen promotional pack for $109 after a $10 off coupon.
It's a very good ball and the value cannot be beat. My only complaint is that it does not come in the yellow.
I've heard rumors that it will be available in yellow later in the Tour S only.

You do get some strange looks from your buddies when you are saying that you are playing a Maxfli, but maybe that's because i'm playing with a bunch of Country Club elitists who only seam to use Pro V's. I like that its easy to tell my ball from theirs as its a distinct brand.

Durability is slightly above average. Grass stains show up much more on this ball than other white balls I've used.

I really don't think you can buy a better ball for the price. Its also nice that I can stop by the local Dick's on the way to the course and pick up a dozen, or four, if needed as opposed to the Vice I was playing before.

Last edited:
I just bought a new 4 dozen. Didn't even know they were updated.
I play the Tour CG. I think the feel has improved greatly. Flight was good and spin rates were just about perfect. They stopped all day long within a few feet on full shots.
On delicate shots they were quite easy to control. I especially enjoyed how well they seem to come off the putter. Even with the price increase its going to stay my ball.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

The Maxfli Tour X is my go to ball this summer. I love it.

I want this ball to be my gamer but they are hard to find up here (Canada) for a decent price. There is one shop that brings them in near me but they often run out

I’ve been playing the MaxFli Tour ball. Have also tried the new Soft and the X.

The Tour is the best fit for me.

I want this ball to be my gamer but they are hard to find up here (Canada) for a decent price. There is one shop that brings them in near me but they often run out
Only place I could find them was at Dicks. Had to go out of town as ours in shut down for a rebuild. The new version is awesome.

Only place I could find them was at Dicks. Had to go out of town as ours in shut down for a rebuild. The new version is awesome.

That’s because Maxfli is a house brand name owned by Dicks. They do not manufacture products

Also available at Golf Galaxy, which is also owned by Dick's Sporting Goods.

Still waiting for yellow.

That’s because Maxfli is a house brand name owned by Dicks. They do not manufacture products
Well, whatever factory has this as their house ball... it works.

I like the Tour S and regular Tour.
I bought a dz. Tour S, but I‘m noticing a little in consistency in distance as I work through the box.
Could just be me, but I’m pretty sure it’s the balls.

I like the Tour S and regular Tour.
I bought a dz. Tour S, but I‘m noticing a little in consistency in distance as I work through the box.
Could just be me, but I’m pretty sure it’s the balls.
I'm not a fan of too soft of a ball. I'm in the 105-108 swing speed zone. A soft ball for me is very inconsistent. Yet I love putting with a very soft ball.

I'm not a fan of too soft of a ball. I'm in the 105-108 swing speed zone. A soft ball for me is very inconsistent. Yet I love putting with a very soft ball.

I don’t have that SS anymore, 78 or so with 7 iron, 90 driver.

Back