Search results for query: *

1. MtlJeff

Mtljeff 2024 sack

Killing some time at the course with a post round drink....it's rainy and empty, so figured I'd do a WITB Check it out! TSR2 woods U505 hybrid MP241 irons Mp24 and SM9 wedges Deschamps scalpel putter
  2. MtlJeff

How fancy are you?

All of these clothing threads.....I figure it must be asked. Obviously i'm not talking about weddings here where there is a pretty formal code of how to dress But i mean like , a nice dinner out....or you're called into your corporate office for a presentation to managers, or any other kind of...
  3. MtlJeff

It's really not THAT small

For you @OldandStiff C'mon if we're not hitting blade 4 irons what are we even doing out here? Btw , the MP241s are the sexiest irons I've ever seen
  4. MtlJeff

Beer in a can tastes better than beer in a bottle

It does right?
  5. MtlJeff

What are you waiting for?

I have Mizuno Mp241 irons, MP24 wedges...a Deschamps Scalpel putter, and a Caddydaddy revcor carry bag all in transit to me as we speak.... This is me......what are you waiting for if anything?
  6. MtlJeff

Best TV show opening theme

I'll accept Daredevil or The Punisher as maybes. But the answer is Dexter. Unless anyone in here really wants to disagree. So, who wants to post something that is wrong?
  7. MtlJeff

Naked Gun remake with Liam Neeson

I love "The Naked Gun" and i really enjoy Liam Neeson That being said why am i not super pumped about this? Then again i'm not sure anyone today is doing "slapstick" style stuff. He just doesn't feel right for this. I would have thought someone like a Jason Bateman, Luke Wilson type would be...
  8. MtlJeff

Lowkey worst people in the world

People who are able bodied and traveling without kids......But still take forever to find their bag and exit an airplane Yes or Yes?
  9. MtlJeff

Deschamps Scalpel /// For the Bullseye fans

Hey Guys I've mentioned a few times that i typically buy a new putter every year from Deschamps Designs, as i've known Serge now many years and find his putters to be some of the most unique and visually striking out there. They are made of brass and turn a lot of heads. He released his...
  10. MtlJeff

Spiced Coke is an abomination

Has anyone tried this? I've swallowed bugs while out jogging that tasted better. And i normally love Coke......And i don't have any major issues with raspberries This is like crystal pepsi levels of bad.
  11. MtlJeff

I sometimes skim threads, this is my story

I've been here a few years now, and there's a few things i have learned we hate unequivocally 1) People who skim threads 2) DTC Vendors 3) Fairway divots 4) Bags that have 14 slots in them (this one is bonkers, but i love it) I do sometimes skim threads. I don't mean to, but i want to...
  12. MtlJeff

My 5000th post here at THP

Stealing a bit of @kiwichris thunder here.....figure let's make it a bit of a milestone day It's exciting for me to make this my 5000th post here at THP. I joined here at the end of 2021, and it's been a lot of fun being a part of this community. I know there are quite a few people here who i...
  13. MtlJeff

What does MtlJeff need to have, 2024 club edition

Hello fello psychos, It is March, and after a long winter i'm excited for real golf again....but also bored with the winter doldrums. I started a thread recently called "Tell me what golf shoes to buy and i will buy them" which led to me ordering 2 pairs of Asics Gel Kayanos (note , thanks to...
  14. MtlJeff

My wife away...yada yada another dinner

Not sure it's as good as my nachos from yesterday. But I was VERY pleased with this Fried chicken cutlet with super spicy Italian cabbage/slaw. Grilled on the panini press. I mean , not shabby right? My wife hates spicy food, so I'm doing this while she gone
  15. MtlJeff

Tell me what shoes to buy and i will buy them

Hello THP I need to buy some new golf shoes for 2024. Typically i have been a big fan of stuff like the Ecco S3 , comfortable shoes that are very easy to walk in but also have at least a decent spike pattern. Here is what i like -Comfortable and easy to walk in ( i walk and carry every round)...
  16. MtlJeff

My wife is on business travel and this is my dinner

BBQ chicken nachos with 3 different cheeses, and yes this is a 710ml Heineken This is probably 4000 calories. You don't need to comment or anything too elaborate. Just high five me and let's move on
  17. MtlJeff

How cold do you like your drinks?

So, one thing about me is i like my drinks absolutely, positively ice cold. This goes for just about everything. To wit: 1) My golf club puts beers in the freezer for me for 20 minutes before serving them 2) I do the same thing at my house. Before dinner or etc i'll put beers in the freezer...
  18. MtlJeff

Can anyone REALLY tell the difference between 7up and Sprite?

I drink as much soft drinks as almost any sane, rational person would. I can distinguish between Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Pepsi Max, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi like a sommelier. I find it's very easy to tell the difference I'm not 100% convinced Sprite Zero and 7up Zero are different at all...
  19. MtlJeff

CaddyDaddy Claw gloves will outlast the apocalypse

So a few months back in a thread about gloves, i was convinced (nay....let's say, cyberbullied) into buying several CaddyDaddy Claw Pro golf gloves. Wanting to be liked here (which is why anyone does anything online) i bought 5 gloves. I was promised they would last very long Lasting "very...
  20. MtlJeff

Your Iron-Man cave escape first meal

OK, so we're doing a lot of "best of this, best of that" lately. Here is the question: You are a genius inventor and have been in a cave for 2 months, where you were expected to build a missile for a terrorist org. However, rather than doing that, you instead construct an iron attack-suit that...
Back