My 5000th post here at THP

MtlJeff

The skimmer
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+2
Stealing a bit of @kiwichris thunder here.....figure let's make it a bit of a milestone day

It's exciting for me to make this my 5000th post here at THP. I joined here at the end of 2021, and it's been a lot of fun being a part of this community. I know there are quite a few people here who i have made friends with in a prior life, but many (and mostly) new friends as well.

I love being part of online golf forums. They are honestly some of the only remaining decent places on the internet LOL. It's hard for me to explain how cool it is to chime in on the threads here and get to talk golf while i work remotely. It adds so much to what can otherwise be the monotony of a work day (and this is coming from someone who does actually love their job)

I don't say this lightly but THP is the best place to talk golf on the internet. People know how to disagree respectfully, and people mostly remember at the end of the day we're all here for common reasons....because we love golf and love talking about it. The employees / mods of THP , you can feel the passion they have for this place, and for keeping it such a positive community through their posting. This is so invaluable.....i have seen first hand what happens when you do not have this.

So, thanks for having me. It's been a lot of fun!

Here's to another 5k, 10K+ more.

Jeff

Congrats on 5k! Here’s to many more!

5k is a nice number, congrats!

Congrats on 5k!!

Congrats!

As someone who just hit their 100th post today I feel like we’re sharing what can only be described as a completely equal and similar milestone. The gravity of our achievement is weighty indeed.

Sure there may be some minor, insignificant differences in the numbers, but they’re hardly statistically relevant. I mean what’s a few zeros between pals, amirite?

Anyways congrats on our mutual and in no way different accomplishments.

Kidding aside (which is difficult for me), I completely agree about the civility and overall tone here. Good stuff.

Here’s to way more posts! Congrats dude!

Congrats!

As someone who just hit their 100th post today I feel like we’re sharing what can only be described as a completely equal and similar milestone. The gravity of our achievement is weighty indeed.

Sure there may be some minor, insignificant differences in the numbers, but they’re hardly statistically relevant. I mean what’s a few zeros between pals, amirite?

Anyways congrats on our mutual and in no way different accomplishments.

Kidding aside (which is difficult for me), I completely agree about the civility and overall tone here. Good stuff.

Please, please.....Start a thread about your 100th post.

I am largely in favor of celebrating all milestones, be them small or slightly less small.

I will be the first person to chime in and say "Jetspeed---i wish you 100 more"

Stealing a bit of @kiwichris thunder here.....figure let's make it a bit of a milestone day

It's exciting for me to make this my 5000th post here at THP. I joined here at the end of 2021, and it's been a lot of fun being a part of this community. I know there are quite a few people here who i have made friends with in a prior life, but many (and mostly) new friends as well.

I love being part of online golf forums. They are honestly some of the only remaining decent places on the internet LOL. It's hard for me to explain how cool it is to chime in on the threads here and get to talk golf while i work remotely. It adds so much to what can otherwise be the monotony of a work day (and this is coming from someone who does actually love their job)

I don't say this lightly but THP is the best place to talk golf on the internet. People know how to disagree respectfully, and people mostly remember at the end of the day we're all here for common reasons....because we love golf and love talking about it. The employees / mods of THP , you can feel the passion they have for this place, and for keeping it such a positive community through their posting. This is so invaluable.....i have seen first hand what happens when you do not have this.

Jeff
Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Martin

This is awesome by the way, congrats on the milestone.

Don't know about you, I only realized accidentally that I was closing in on mine, changing mood randomly.

How'd you figure out yours?

Jeff
Congrats on the milestone 👊🏼

This is awesome by the way, congrats on the milestone.

Don't know about you, I only realized accidentally that I was closing in on mine, changing mood randomly.

How'd you figure out yours?

I literally was reading your thread, then noticed i had 4996 lol

So immediately i was like "i gotta write 3 garbage/gibbirish posts and then usurp KiwiChris' thunder"

Congrats.

I literally was reading your thread, then noticed i had 4996 lol

So immediately i was like "i gotta write 3 garbage/gibbirish posts and then usurp KiwiChris' thunder"
Usurp away sir, as you probably just did your milestone before me now.

Nice having you involved here on the forum.

@MtlJeff did great getting to 5k posts. @MtlJeff knows @MtlJeff can do even better getting the next 5k.

😉

Referring to myself in the 3rd person has been a gimmick of mine on golf forums for many years LOL.

I can't stop doing it. I think it's also a sign of mental illness. But other than that, it's mostly cool

Congrats on the milestone! :drinks:

Congratulations on the milestone.

Congrats

Congrats on the 5k and on to the next one!

Congrats on hitting 5K!

Back