Search results for query: *

1. ryang13

Sustainable Footwear?

Got an email this morning from Puma about their limited sustainability collection. Shoes look awesome, and I like the thought of using recycled materials. Obviously this isn’t a new trend, as other brands have jumped in with apparel, what’s next on the sustainability trend I wonder...
  2. ryang13

10K Post Milestone

Hey THP I wish I had the time to write a beautiful, flowing post about how much I love this community, and the people here, and nerding out over equipment, and spicy trajectory music, and ridiculous food takes, and the golf, but I am mid-round with some great THPers. So instead, I’ll just say...
  3. ryang13

Miura IC-602

These look pretty good to me, simple, classic, and clean. Thoughts? https://miuragolf.com/en-ca/products/ic-602?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=kmjy_8amLpjEq6OnWi17UUBkfajRbE-2VXUVcvqxgUw.UBnUZu
  4. ryang13

Bettinardi x Guiness

Pretty cool looking release here IMO. Thoughts on this one?
  5. ryang13

The Mental Game Thread

Down in the dumps and need a place to get gassed up? Got some book/Podcast recommendations? On a heater and want to share the good vibes? This is your spot - let's discuss the mental game here, what's working, what isn't, etc.
  6. ryang13

Driver Shaft flex vs. Swing Speed

What’s your swing speed and what weight/flex do you play in your driver? If you were fit for it, were you given an explanation as to the what/why?
  7. ryang13

For Sale Edel SMS Irons 4-GW

Heads - 4 - GW Shaft - :UST: Recoil 110 F4 Grip - ST2 Hybrid Midsize I love these, but I have to make some room. Reshafted/gripped last October and played sparingly last season. Standard Edel 2-2-8g configuration in all irons, standard L/L/L. Willing to ship to Canada/US at buyers expense. If...
  8. ryang13

New PuttOut Mat

Saw this on IG, thought it was pretty cool. Would you use something like this at home?
  9. ryang13

Fairway Wood Face Depth

Deep? Shallow? What’s your preference and why? Does the depth affect how you use it? My 3-wood is much deeper than my 7W (different brands), and I think I prefer the look of the deeper face.
  10. ryang13

Confidence in Fitted Clubs

If you've been through a fitting, and gone through with a purchase - how are your confidence levels in the fit? If you bought off the rack and had good results - do you think you'd be more confident in those clubs if you went through a fitting?
  11. ryang13

Alberta/Canada THPers Take Note!

Pretty cool giveaway from our friends at Club Champion for an opportunity to get fit by the legendary @ianfrasergolf!
  12. ryang13

TaylorMade Shaka Collection

Thoughts? I dig that mallet cover. https://www.taylormadegolf.ca/Shaka-Collection/SHKA-BNDL.html?lang=en_CA
  13. ryang13

Casual OEM Apparel

Why don't more equipment OEMS do casual logo'd apparel IE t-shirts/hoodies? Is this something you'd wear?
  14. ryang13

Woodshed Burgers - WWYO?

Headed to check out a new burger spot. What’s your order?
  15. ryang13

Home Course EOY Wrap-Up

Got an email with a survey today from my home track asking about improvements. Does your course do this, and what would you improve about it after this season?
  16. ryang13

Stack Putting Beta

Just got an email from The Stack System letting me know their putting program is now live and available as a standalone app. 1-month free trail and then $79/year after that, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it - thought we could use this as a long-term thread for any users thoughts.
  17. ryang13

Have you broken a club during a swing?

I was teeing off with my 5W this evening and as I made contact, the shaft separated from the adaptor and went bouncing down the tee line, over the cart path, and into the fescue. I was able to find the head, it’s a little scarred up but should be able to be fixed. Have you broken a club...
  18. ryang13

What would it take…

For you to leave your home course for another one? Membership cost rise? Better facilities? I’m debating shopping around in the area next year and maybe spending a few dollars more.
  19. ryang13

Headspace App

Is anyone using this and can provide some feedback? Or something similar? Do you use it often? Has it provided some benefits to you?
  20. ryang13

Do you hit the range before you play?

What percentage of your rounds do you get a pre-round warmup? How does it affect your game if you don't get some range time?
Back