Search results for query: *

1. STank724

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Has anyone that’s hit the Darkspeed LS 3w also hit the Aerojet LS? Took a few swings with the DS in the shop yesterday and I fell in love especially with the performance on mishits. But just wondering if it’s worth the leap in price.
  2. STank724

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

Are x-stiff guys generally going into the F4? Trying to decide between F4 or F5 softstepped. I'm currently in $-Taper HT 125 S+, 7i around 90-92mph, driver around 110.
  3. STank724

WTB KBS $-Taper 125 S+ HT

Looking for a 4-PW set of $-Taper 125 iron shafts. Ideally HT (heavy tip) model and black PVD is a huge bonus. Used pulls are fine as long as standard length or longer. Thanks.
  4. STank724

2023 Cobra KING TOUR, MB and CB Irons

😆 Nearly, but I fell asleep last night while building/customizing the order so figured it was safest to do first thing in the office.
  5. STank724

Welp, couldn’t help myself. Tour 5-6 (1* weak) and CB 7-PW ordered. So much for my plan of playing the ZX line this year.
  6. STank724

First, thank you! And jeez they look so good and surprisingly not quite as compact as I expected. Tour/CB combo looks to be in my near future. I’d be making the switch from full set of 223’s.
  7. STank724

ZX7 and/or 223, maybe even 221 if possible, next to CB would be awesome. (Longtime lurker, first time poster here)
Back