Search results for query: *

1. leftygolfermn

WTB LH Driving Iron

Any THP lefties have a driving iron sitting around collecting dust? I’d love to give one a try potentially this year as a fairway finder as never had one Let me know what you might have
  2. leftygolfermn

For Sale Taylormade Tour Authentic Hi Toe Hat

Brand new with tags and in bag $25 (shipping included for Albatross members) Non Albatross Members add $10 for shipping
  3. leftygolfermn

Battery Powered Chainsaw Help

Debating on grabbing a battery powered chainsaw for smaller trees, more clean up of scrub brush etc. Any of you guys have one you love or ideas that can help my potential purchase?
  4. leftygolfermn

Do you do Parent/Child yearly adventures/trips?

Last year my son and I started a tradition where we are going to go to an away MN Vikings football game each season. He was turning 9 and thought it was a good age to start this. We chose Miami for some fun and sun and the Vikes walked away with the W This year we are headed to Green Bay...
  5. leftygolfermn

For Sale Superstroke Pistol GT Tour

Brand new never used $25 includes shipping for Albatross members
  6. leftygolfermn

2023 Secret Santa wish list

Figured after some helpful advice to start a new thread for this years Secret Santa extravaganza! Let’s help those Secret Santa’s and their shopping by giving some fun ideas After last years event gifts are all over the place and awesome! Honestly love just being a part of it so anything is...
  7. leftygolfermn

Lambeau Field Seating help

Where are the best seats? I’ve heard all seats in bowl are good too. This year for son and I’s away MN Vikings game we have chosen to head to Cheeseland end of October. Usually we are always playing the Pack in December so figured a good time to head out there. Looking at tickets and obviously...
  8. leftygolfermn

Show me your……rangefinder

Ancient but still works so why replace? Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition circa 2009 maybe?
  9. leftygolfermn

For Sale Miscellaneous Headcovers

Few miscellaneous headcovers for sale. Price will include shipping in US. Venmo preferred f&f. 2nd Swing Limited Edition putter cover barely used (magnetic) $25 Callaway Epic Flash driver cover slightly used $20
  10. leftygolfermn

Unwritten Rules of Contact

Say someone reaches out to you after you make a post about something (not THP related) and says they’ll send you something fun for free. You give them your address and everything seems good to go How much time do you give them before you reach out, do you reach out at all and at what point do...
  11. leftygolfermn

Convert from Left to Right or vice versa

Anybody ever contemplated or even attempted to switch during a winter off season to go from a left handed golfer to right handed golfer or vice versa? Any success or fail stories? Every so often I get that wild hair like man I wonder if I could pull this off during winter and become a right...
  12. leftygolfermn

Hot take: smells

I hate peeling oranges/clementines for my kids as the smell of citrus under my nails is nauseating and can’t wash my hands enough What’s your hated smell especially on hands
  13. leftygolfermn

Anyone have Condo/House in South Padre Island Texas

Obviously been checking VRBO etc but wondered maybe a THPer has something available to rent so thought I’d ask Any Texans or non Texans have a place for rent in South Padre or know of any middle of March? Just curious if anything out there via this site of great folks
  14. leftygolfermn

Headcover Thieves

I know a lot of you guys rock Swag covers and other valuable headcovers so Im curious, have you had headcovers stolen off clubs or do you get nervous when at unfamiliar courses? Do you throw stock covers on when traveling?
  15. leftygolfermn

Mustache Wax

For those that rock a mustache what are your favorite, go to waxes? I currently have some Honest Amish beard balm that I throw on it but looking to control stache a little better
  16. leftygolfermn

Christmas Stockings

Do you put them up and if so what do you “stock” in yours or have your significant other get for it? trying to figure out ideas to pass along that are different than the normal things. Groove it brush? Headcover, golf hat, balls? What say you? Secret Santa sniffing tips too 😂😂😂
  17. leftygolfermn

Let’s see your carved pumpkins!

Our kids (I mean wife and I 🫠😂) carved pumpkins tonight and with just under a week until Halloween let’s see your carved pumpkins 🎃 🎃
  18. leftygolfermn

Callaway Clubhouse Backpack

Does anyone have this backpack? currently have a Titleist backpack from 1999/2000 that is starting to go. Looking to upgrade and have a $100 Callaway Gift card. Is this a good one?
  19. leftygolfermn

Who else needs a big winter off season?

This was an extremely tough year off of the tee for me which led to my handicap going up as tough to score when constantly re teeing or punching out. My 3 wood was a small savior towards end of season but still not consistent. About halfway through the season a friend who is a pro gave me some...
  20. leftygolfermn

Help

looking to come down to Miami area mid October for the MN Vikings game vs Dolphins with my son. where’s the best place to stay near north side of Miami? Fort Lauderdale? Hollywood? Any hotel recommendations in different parts? better to be beachfront or off the coast a bit more than likely...
Back