Search results for query: *

1. AuzzieMatt

RIP Stephanie Sparks

Big Break's Stephanie Sparks passed away April 13th at age 50. https://golfweek.usatoday.com/gallery/stephanie-sparks-golf-channel-reality-series-big-break-dies-at-age-50/
  2. AuzzieMatt

Phoenix AZ comedy

G'day all, A mate of mine is a comedian based in LA and is coming to Phoenix to do a show at the Irish Cultural Center this Friday. If you're interested in a good night of laughs, check out the link below for tickets. https://www.azirish.org/comedy_show/
  3. AuzzieMatt

AussieMatt travels home - a thread

G'day Bruces! Well, we survived the travel home. We got delayed landing in Houston because of thunderstorms, so our layover was about 40 minutes instead of 3 hours. Flight was fine but full. The flight to Sydney was pretty good and nowhere near full. I actually got a row to myself so I could...
  4. AuzzieMatt

NRL comes to Vegas

If I could, I'd be there. My team, the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles are taking on the South Sydney Rabbitohs in the first match.
  5. AuzzieMatt

SkyTrak Experience Pre Event Travel and Play

I thought I'd throw this thread up in case anyone is thinking about going early. I booked a room at the County Inn and Suites in Evansville for the Sunday before at the end of December last year. I live in NE Ohio, so it's only a 5.5 drive for me but I'd rather get there a day early and relax...
  6. AuzzieMatt

Shrimp and grits

Believe it or not, this Aussie made shrimp and grits for dinner tonight. When I first heard about grits I was kind of horrified but after having them and cooking them I've become a fan. I prefer a savoury dish for dinner rather than a breakfast dish and cook them every couple of months.
  7. AuzzieMatt

Radio Head Creep, a haunting version

I found this the other day and I think I like it a lot more than the original. Elly-May Barnes is the daughter of an Australian music icon, Jimmy Barnes, she has CP and this is a song off her debut album...it's going on my play list. The media says it's unavailable but if you can find it on...
  8. AuzzieMatt

Spaceman - Adam Sandler

New Sandler movie coming to Netflix on March 1st. It's a dramatic movie and a big departure for him but the preview looks really good.
  9. AuzzieMatt

Back to the Future 4

I'm all about the BTTF movies and this one actually looks pretty bloody good. Doc and Marty are actually in it with Tom Holland.
  10. AuzzieMatt

Too much...

It might be, even for me. What do you reckon? If they were shorts I might be interested.
  11. AuzzieMatt

The AuzzieMatt Tour

I have 4 trips, outside of the SkyTrak Experience, bouncing around in my head that I want to do this year and this is where I want to "plan" them. My first call out was to the Lord @jdtox , not to try and "take him down" but because I want to meet and play golf with him and I think I can do a...
  12. AuzzieMatt

Socks and slides or clogs

The Minister gave me a pair of Oofos slides for Christmas and I love them, they're so comfortable for my arthritic feet. This has led to thinking which would be more acceptable after a round in the clubhouse, slides with socks or the clog version or neither?
  13. AuzzieMatt

An Aussie Christmas poem NSFW

Don't watch with kids around or wear headphones.
  14. AuzzieMatt

Standing tall

I've been playing with my setup a bit and have found that when I stand taller, from the hips up, my ball speed increases and I'm hitting quite a nice draw. I imagine I was a bit of a hunchback previously but this is a revelation to me. Anyone else have any experiences from standing taller?
  15. AuzzieMatt

What stuff did you buy today?

We have a what golf stuff did you buy today thread but nothing for those random/odd non golf things that you maybe had to buy or just wanted. So here's a thread for it iffn you're interested. I just ordered a new carb for my pressure washer. I'm going to try that first before I deep six it and...
  16. AuzzieMatt

Rent me for free

Do you need a slightly weird partner for your member guest in October? If so, you can rent me for free. Help me get out of work for a week (while screwing them) and we'll have a good time. A small body of my work.
  17. AuzzieMatt

What area of the US is a pleasant surprise for golf?

In the same sort of vein to @That post https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-area-of-the-us-is-the-holy-land-for-golf.8933044/page-3#post-11751559 What area of the US is a pleasant surprise for golf? Love it or hate it (I'm kind of ambivalent to it), I think Ohio...
  18. AuzzieMatt

Which white should I get?

As the title says, which Puma Alphacat colour should I get? Poll closes at 11:30 this morning and shoes will be ordered today. I'm leaning towards the White/Orange. White/Orange White/Red
  19. AuzzieMatt

Golftec and me

A love story? Who knows, but in this thread I will document my lessons and development with the lesson package that I was lucky enough to get with the SkyTrak Experience. I have my Swing Evaluation tomorrow, 10:30AM at the Fairlawn, OH Golftec facility and I'll do a recap when I get home and...
  20. AuzzieMatt

How early is too early

to start mowing your lawn on a Saturday morning? Neighbour across the street started about 7:20am this morning. As far as I'm concerned, 8am on a Saturday and at least 9am on a Sunday. ETA: I'm up around 6am on Saturdays, which is sleeping in for me, so it didn't wake me up.
Back