• Neither

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

AuzzieMatt

2024 SkyTrak Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The Minister gave me a pair of Oofos slides for Christmas and I love them, they're so comfortable for my arthritic feet.

This has led to thinking which would be more acceptable after a round in the clubhouse, slides with socks or the clog version or neither?

1100BLK_shot2_932x680.jpg

1200BLK_shot2_932x680.jpg

Oofos are the BOMB!!!

I've never been a fan of the socks and slides look so I'd go with clogs

I think you could get away with socks with the clogs. Socks would be fine with the slides in your house but I wouldn’t wear them in public.

I would say socks and clogs would be the better and acceptable choice.

I wear my socks with my Hoka slides to the course and change there

I just put up a video in my Road to Red thread with me in socks and slides, sooo....
figured @JB would appreciate me covering up the tree climbers on video and if you want to see that you've gotta sub to my Only fans.

For the clubhouse, I'd say the clogs would be the better choice.

I'm always wearing 'fancy socks' and I want to show them off. I'm sure you can appreciate that little bit of peacocking @AuzzieMatt

Clogs and socks.

Sorry, but seeing people wear things like slides (e.g. sandals) with socks makes me come out in a rash. Mind you, no disrespect meant to those that do.

If you're wearing either while playing golf please take some time to re-examine your life choices after the round :oops:

If you're wearing either while playing golf please take some time to re-examine your life choices after the round :oops:
It's about wearing them in the clubhouse, not during the round (I think). For comfort, I imagine.

Clogs.

Crocs are back! Love mine, socks or no socks. Wear them in the clubhouse… yea because I don’t care what other people think. Have confidence in yourself! The Elf Crocs are for December only, the black ones have headlights on them. I prefer the Woolley mammoth inserts.

I had a corn on the side of my foot a while back and now I wear these everyday. Don’t know if I can you back to shoes! I wear them at the range, indoor golf…. I laugh at guys at our indoor place who have to change into golf shoes from sneakers🙄D0F4BE3A-2945-4947-BCBA-6C0349BF0824.jpeg

Socks and slides are in. I can't believe it accept it, but they are.

Probably get away with wearing socks with clogs easier

I say wear whichever you’re happy with. I’ve worn a number of different things, including clogs and Birkenstocks after the round depending on what I slipped on before heading to the course. Life is too short to worry about what someone you don’t know thinks about what’s comfortable for your feet.

I like slides better than clogs, but like Dunks most of all.

In the clubhouse, I guess it doesn’t really matter. Anywhere outside of the clubhouse, socks with either of those is a crime that should be punishable by death!

Socks and slides should never be worn by anyone outside of their teenage years

Back