Search results for query: *

1. Thrillbilly Jim

Ben Hogan Customer Service

I wanted to say thank you to Ben Hogan Golf customer service, especially Lisa. She went above and beyond to help me with my swing weight issue during my club build. It took a few days to get it handled because of staff on vacation, but it got sorted away. Also, one of my headcovers started to...
  2. Thrillbilly Jim

Would You Buy This?

This was on the Myrtle Beach Classic website. $125 seems steep for a shirt from this tournament.
  3. Thrillbilly Jim

Red Lobster Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Go get your cheddar bay biscuits while you still can. Red Lobster is looking at closing up to 600 locations. https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/03/food/red-lobster-seafood-restaurant-bankruptcy/index.html
  4. Thrillbilly Jim

David “Magic Man” Taylor Named Head Coach Of Oklahoma State Wrestling

WOW! I did not see this coming. Everyone thought with Coleman Scott going to OSU, he would take over when John Smith retired. https://okstate.com/news/2024/5/7/cowboy-wrestling-david-taylor-named-oklahoma-state-wrestling-coach
  5. Thrillbilly Jim

If Cobra Re-released The King F9 Driver...

I was thinking how the Cobra King F9 driver really was a huge hit, performed well, and was priced below the other OEMs. If Cobra decided to re-release that driver, like how Taylormade brought the M4 driver out again, would you buy it? Say they released it at $349.99. Does it still hold up...
  6. Thrillbilly Jim

L.A.B. Golf DF3-PO Limited Edition Putter

Only 10 were made! The cost is $2000!!
  7. Thrillbilly Jim

Toura Golf

Another DTC company from Canada offering fully built clubs and components. I will give them credit, they have some decent looking golf equipment. https://touragolf.com/home
  8. Thrillbilly Jim

Takomo Online Fitting Tool

Takomo Golf just launched an online fitting tool. I was interested to see what it said. My specs are -1/4, 2° upright, Stiff or XS, Midsize grip...
  9. Thrillbilly Jim

Would You Game This?

A UST Mamiya LINQ stand bag. @DannyLe any information about these?
  10. Thrillbilly Jim

Legato Golf Balls

Has anyone seen or tried these before? They were listed as a "ProV1 Killer", so you know they have to be good!:rolleyes: https://legatogolf.com/products/golf-balls
  11. Thrillbilly Jim

The Scoop & Score In Golf

When you are riding with someone in a golf cart and you reach down to grab your golf ball while the cart is in motion, that is the golf version of the Scoop & Score. It's a nice balance of having a good wheel man and you displaying some agility and flexibility. If it's done right, it's seamless...
  12. Thrillbilly Jim

Bob Does Sports Have A Day Drink

Bob Does Sports just released their own alcoholic beverage. It’s a peach tequila drink called “Have A Day” Drink. Would you try it?
  13. Thrillbilly Jim

L.A.B. Golf Lab Rat Merchandise

L.A.B. Golf just released this Lab Rat merchandise.
  14. Thrillbilly Jim

Ramen Flavored Funyuns

Yes or no?
  15. Thrillbilly Jim

Peak Height, Spin, And Decent Angle Are More Important Than Loft

These facts have been stated numerous times on THP. But, you will always get the “loft jacking” counter-argument. And, that’s ok. Everyone is welcome to your opinion here. But, this video just really hits the nail on the head about how club design and performance drives the numbering system, not...
  16. Thrillbilly Jim

Shoulders Turn Parallel/Flat

I know what my problem is, fixing it is the issue. :cautious: I always play poorly when I have a hard time looking at the ball. You would think keeping your eyes on a stationary target would be easy. The problem is I turn my shoulders parallel or flat a lot. This causes my left shoulder to hit...
  17. Thrillbilly Jim

For Trade UST Mamiya Proforce M40X 65 F3 Copper Edition

Wanted to trade this brand new UST Mamiya Proforce M40X 65 F3 Copper Edition shaft for a dozen golf balls. Shaft measures 42”, has a new SuperStroke grip, and was professionally removed from a TM BRNR Mini driver. Looking to trade for Titleist -ProV1x “left dash” or Srixon Z-Star Divide golf...
  18. Thrillbilly Jim

The Most THP Thing Ever!

Everyone’s favorite story teller, @billyh, just showed up to this tournament with this! #Respect
Back