Thrillbilly Jim

DillyWood Express #2
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Another DTC company from Canada offering fully built clubs and components. I will give them credit, they have some decent looking golf equipment.

toura2.jpgtoura1.jpg

Can’t lie, I really like all of the blank options you can get. Super clean and you could customize the heck out of it

I get it's a T and a G, but the logo is definitely styled to look like kanji, and for a Canadian company, that just seems tacky to me.

Last edited:
Everyone out there buying blanks and selling them eh?

I know of some companies with raw forging (not ground or finished) like Tourspec and I know of some people who take the raw forgings and finish them in their garage like CP, but I don't know of any other company that has japan forged and japan finished blanks, let alone for that price. Awesome build contest going on with this stuff on MGspy, just read the comments of the testers, it will tell you all you need to know about toura.

I know of some companies with raw forging (not ground or finished) like Tourspec and I know of some people who take the raw forgings and finish them in their garage like CP, but I don't know of any other company that has japan forged and japan finished blanks, let alone for that price. Awesome build contest going on with this stuff on MGspy, just read the comments of the testers, it will tell you all you need to know about toura.
These are no cheaper than a set of Mizuno JPX23 Forged, which have actual R&D and tech packed into them with a far greater selection of shaft and grip options available for no upcharge.

There's too many to keep track of now lol

These are no cheaper than a set of Mizuno JPX23 Forged, which have actual R&D and tech packed into them with a far greater selection of shaft and grip options available for no upcharge.
For sure I agree Mizuno is great. In fact, I love Japanese made gear in general. My comment was on blanks and available blanks and the prices i have seen different blank offerings, not on a comparison to Mizuno or other big branded OEMs. Blanks are a niche thing and definitely not for everyone, I am just commenting on where I have seen other blanks and what their price was/ grinding work done.

I tired myself to grind a set of blank wedges i got from Tourspec, it did not go well lol that's why i love the idea of a finished blank product where you know the work was done by pros.

These are spendy.

Back