Takomo Online Fitting Tool

Thrillbilly Jim

DillyWood Express #2
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Takomo Golf just launched an online fitting tool. I was interested to see what it said. My specs are -1/4, 2° upright, Stiff or XS, Midsize grip.

IMG_2607.jpegIMG_2608.jpegIMG_2609.jpeg

Lmao, MB.

Pass.

I also found this funny

Attachments

• IMG_6738.png
    IMG_6738.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 20
Lmao, MB.

Pass.

I also found this funny
Yeah the email had a spelling mistake too. New Takomo Fitting Toll. Maybe it's a translation problem between Chinese, Scandinavian, and English. Ha.

Ya I got recommended midsize grips which was interesting - Like the number of questions, but not for me.

I gave it a try:

"Based on the answers you should play Standard Length shorter shafts in stiff flex. Lie angle 1° Upright. Recommended grip size is midsize."

I'm playing Callaway, very happy with them and not planning to change yet unless you know (cough) later in the year.... so it's good to know that my Apex 21s are indeed standard length, stiff flex, 1° upright and I use the MCC +4 in a midsize.

IMG_4746.png
Don’t hate the results besides the 3 degrees upright!

1000066871.jpg

Could I play that? Yes.

Will I? No.

I honestly don't know how well I'm an evaluation of these things these days because I've never been as standard as I am right now in my life. Standard or a little over length. Standard or 1 up. Standard grip.. I literally fit stock sets if the shaft works.

Standard length 2 degrees upright isn’t too far off. Not the biggest fan of fittings based purely on height and swing speed, but better than nothing I suppose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503-205255.png
    Screenshot_20240503-205255.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
I got 101. That’s an easy nope for me.

FWIW... CLUB CHAMPION said the same.

Based on the answers you should play Standard Length shorter shafts in stiff flex. Lie angle 1° Upright. Recommended grip size is midsize or oversize.

Back