Search results for query: *

1. lambeau

Killer Bag Boy Sale

:bagboy:just dropped a $70 discount sale on the ZTF limited edition bags. BOOM. https://www.dynamicbrands.com/collections/bag-boy/products/ztf?variant=45491218612536
  2. lambeau

Indianapolis / The Fort GC - May 8th

On my drive home from the Bag Boy Championship I'll be staying in NW Indianapolis. I'm planning to play The Fort GC on Wednesday morning, May 8th. Any THPers in the area looking to get a mid-week early morning round in? I'd love the company! https://www.thefortgolfcourse.com/
  3. lambeau

Payne's Valley Freeze

We're playing Payne's Valley in March...hope it looks different than it does today!
  4. lambeau

Would you eat this?

The Cheese Head burger at the Crafty Cow in Milwaukee brioche bun two burger patties cheese curds cheddar cheese pepper jack cheese bacon dunked in cheese sauce
  5. lambeau

Best Back-to-Back Albums

List your pick for best ever back-to-back albums, and make your case for it. Example: (not my choice) Prince 1999 (1982) - 1999 - Little Red Corvette - Delirious Purple Rain (1984) - Purple Rain - Let's Go Crazy - When Doves Cry Funky, car-singable, rock when it ruled the airwaves...
  6. lambeau

Wedge Life

At the Titleist Experience the guideline we were given was to never replace the grips on your wedges. If it needs a new grip, it's time to replace the whole club. And...grips have variable lifetimes. My Lamkin UTX are holding up nicely after 74 rounds played on wedges that were new in the...
  7. lambeau

Season Goals and Results?

For the first time this year I had specific goals set before the season. - play more rounds: i played 73 full rounds from mid-March through October, up from my recent average of ~55. - play more courses: i played 18 different courses this year, up from my more typical 5-6. - lower my handicap...
  8. lambeau

Bread Pudding

It's the most underrated of the desserts. What say you?
  9. lambeau

Christmas List Ideas

It's never too soon... What's on your wish list for this year? Share your ideas so we can borrow them!
  10. lambeau

Allow Younger Players on the Champions Tour

the Champions Tour is dominated by the newer, younger players. because, of course it is. guys in the 50-55yr range are just physically going to have a big advantage over guys pushing 60 or 65. age at last Champions Tour major: Steve Stricker 56 Alex Cejka 52 Miguel Angel Jimenez 54 Paul...
  11. lambeau

Let's Go Swimming

Come on in, the water's fine... (Runaway robot cart today...doh!)
  12. lambeau

Burger Condiments Ruin Your Food

Burger condiments are at best overrated, and mostly terrible. Burger condiments include: - ketchup - mustard - mayo - catsup - special sauces - pickles - fried onions Cheese, lettuce, and raw onions are not condiments on a burger, by definition they are ingredients. Burgers should taste...
  13. lambeau

Do you know....when you're slow?

Yesterday I played with the guy with the worst reputation for slow play in my club. He's a similar handicap to me so we often get paired during big events and I dread seeing his name. He's a real grinder: five warmup swings every shot, triple reads every putt, resets if a butterfly farts; always...
  14. lambeau

Plus Handicap Allowances...Make This Make Sense

I had a 2-person scramble match this morning. We lost on the 18th hole under every scenario, so this isn't sour grapes...it just got me pondering the vagaries of handicap allocation. When using handicap allowances for a particular competition (85%, 35%, etc.)...the USGA Guidelines state: -...
  15. lambeau

Didn't Seem Right...Wasn't Right

I bought new clubs this year, custom fit and non-OEM option shafts. My 3 and 4 hybrid shafts didn't look like they were seated quite right as the ferrule collar had a gap to the club collar, but I assumed I was wrong and it was correct because I paid a lot of money for it. (First pic is how...
  16. lambeau

AmFam Championship Kids Event

As part of the lead up to this weekend's American Family event in Madison, Wisconsin for the Champions Tour, they held a skills competition for 10 area kids golf programs. Steve Stricker hosted along with a couple Badger/NFL players from Vibez Golf and Esteban Toledo. They also got to chat with...
  17. lambeau

Flying for Golf

I've only ever driven to golf away from home, so the Titleist Experience this fall will be my first time flying for golf. Aside from getting a good travel bag, what advice do you have when flying somewhere to play golf? Gear? Packing? Airports? Cars? I don't know what I don't know!
  18. lambeau

Simulator Putting

Over this winter we've gotten pretty good at lagging putts into the gimme circle, and the 6'ers seems a lot easier to make than in reality. I worry it's at best a non-factor for real golf this spring and at worst is making me worse. Putting to have the ball go exactly 34' feet on a sim seems so...
  19. lambeau

When does your season end?

This fall has been pretty mild here in Wisconsin and the weather will be playable for awhile, but it's time to go chase Bambi around the woods. I think yesterday was the last round for me...got out with the boy and had a great afternoon.
  20. lambeau

Birdied Every Hole?

Have you birdied every hole on your course... ...ever? ...in a single season? ...so far this season? I've hit all of mine at some point. For this year I'm at 14 of the 18 on my home course. Interestingly 2 of those missing holes are easy: a par 3 and a short par 4; the others are 2 of the more...
Back