Let's Go Swimming

I imagine that water's a little chilly in WI in October. Glad you were able to rescue it though!

Nice save! I hope it wasn’t in follow mode …

totally on me, as it was in driver-not-paying-attention mode.

upside is that the battery seals worked fine and it finished the round like a champ.
That’s a relief - battery is ok.

Well, take solice in it not being deeper into a pond or something I guess lol.

Uh oh! What happened?

Haha! What a photo!!

Glad you figured out what happened! Must have been some cold water though!

Finish the round?!

Uh oh! What happened?

Haha! What a photo!!

Glad you figured out what happened! Must have been some cold water though!

Finish the round?!

i thought i hit "stop" on the remote but must have missed it. when i heard, "Ummm, dad?!" i looked up just in time to see it drop off the edge into the creek...splash! it was in the 50s here today and the water was actually warmer than the air. but that water was definitely wet.

it must have helped me focus...i finished birdie, par, par with wet shoes, pants, gloves, and grips!
yard sale in the garage right now trying to dry everything out.

i thought i hit "stop" on the remote but must have missed it. when i heard, "Ummm, dad?!" i looked up just in time to see it drop off the edge into the creek...splash! it was in the 50s here today and the water was actually warmer than the air. but that water was definitely wet.

it must have helped me focus...i finished birdie, par, par with wet shoes, pants, gloves, and grips!
yard sale in the garage right now trying to dry everything out.
Huge props for finishing!! Sounds like a few good holes, too!

New tradition when you need to put a few good holes together?! Haha!

Well that’s one way to refocus

Doh! great shot but hate when the cart gets away from you!

That looks cold. Glad everything worked out with the cart.

May I just say… I’m glad this is a thread about falling in primordial ooze.

Had that happened in Florida I would be out of a cart and clubs.

hope you recovered the ProV1
I found a bunch of tees and balls from my cart holder in the bottom of the bag when I cleaned it out at home. I thought they'd floated away, but the bag caught them!

Nice save, GREAT FINISH. I got my 1st e-cart last month and that's my biggest worry. Already dumped mine in a couple bunkers and hit a tree. Hopefully your motor doesn't rust.

Oh no, I have never had mine go in, but close, much better finish for your equipment though, just a little drying out

You couldn't use a pull cart? Tech IS nice, but in a cart, something I have to pay attention to. I don't walk hardly ever, and if I do, pull cart. Too me, those electric carts are a little eccentric.. I don't use a phone app for distance, too much effort to keep pulling out phone, or if I had to use a range finder scope. Bought a GPS watch, which is tech, gives me instant distance, once set up when I arrive, don't have to pay attention too. Like I said, tech is nice, just don't want my attention divided on the course. I try to just focus on the game. If you like it, that's a good thing..Sorry that it did happen...

You couldn't use a pull cart? Tech IS nice, but in a cart, something I have to pay attention to. I don't walk hardly ever, and if I do, pull cart. Too me, those electric carts are a little eccentric.. I don't use a phone app for distance, too much effort to keep pulling out phone, or if I had to use a range finder scope. Bought a GPS watch, which is tech, gives me instant distance, once set up when I arrive, don't have to pay attention too. Like I said, tech is nice, just don't want my attention divided on the course. I try to just focus on the game. If you like it, that's a good thing..Sorry that it did happen...
I love it.
Allows me to walk without the bother of pushing a cart and I play better when I do. But, yeah, apparently you do still need to pay attention. 🤷

I love it.
Allows me to walk without the bother of pushing a cart and I play better when I do. But, yeah, apparently you do still need to pay attention. 🤷
Yeah, I could see that it "might" be convenient for some, just not me. If you like that sort of thing, go for it! I feel like that is an "extravagance" that I DON'T need! Hell, if you play better, why not!! Most of the courses I play, you need a rider cart, or you fall behind. I do spend a few minutes looking for my ball from time to time. Luckily, there was no damage to your cart. Hope all is good...

Back