Search results for query: *

1. odom730

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Are they also the most recommended?
  2. odom730

driving layup club?

Can you hit your hybrid off the tee? If so, then go 2h or 3h. Maybe look at the Super Hybrid or a bigger headed hybrid. Having a 4w, or a mini driver, for 1 or 2 tee shots a round is fine. As long as you're ok sacrificing a club spot for only 2 shots.
  3. odom730

Has anyone taken one out yet? Or bounced it to the wall?
  4. odom730

Just got a chance to see the results. Well played today, Team Blake. Should be a great day for singles tomorrow.
  5. odom730

EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I agree with nervousness. I'm trying to get out to the course as much as possible. Have a few tee times setup and maybe I can sneak away for an evening 9. I'm also hitting in the garage every day. I have some questions written down for SkyTrak and I plan to do my best with event posting. It'll...
  6. odom730

I'm so jealous of that breakfast.
  7. odom730

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

That's awesome. I loved the 5's. Ended up going with the 4's for the added forgiveness. I would have been happy with either.
  8. odom730

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

The MkII lineup is so good off of the grass. It's unfair if you only get to hit them off a mat. The v sole is magic.
  9. odom730

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

There's one guy at my local store that I would trust to do simple things. But the same store lost my 6 iron when they were only in charge of shipping it.
  10. odom730

I had cereal. It was just ok.
  11. odom730

Who am i kidding. I would probably shoot it too.
Back