CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

IMG_1508.jpeg

Gotta collect ‘em all! Housekeeping didn’t want me to have the Dormie network + Dormie network one but happy to have 2 graybull ones.

Batters Paradise?!

IMG_1510.jpegIMG_1511.jpeg

Wow that was a fun match. Giving 4 pops in alt shot just too much for us to overcome. We battled though
Agreed. We had to give 9 and it was way too much !

Just got a chance to see the results. Well played today, Team Blake. Should be a great day for singles tomorrow.

I can’t say enough good things about the Array putter. I made some ridiculous putts today and really had speed control dialed in, but more importantly the fit to aim just makes it so much easier to have confidence that everything has a chance

Getting a good chuckle seeing the guys try to hit dingers with the baby bat :ROFLMAO:

This is one of the best properties I’ve ever been to. I could play golf here the rest of my life and never get bored

Any goat track action on the agenda with those sweet Edel wedges?

This is one of the best properties I’ve ever been to. I could play golf here the rest of my life and never get bored
Have to agree here. This place is insane. Such a fun and challenging layout. If you can play good here I think you’d be good just about anywhere.

Back