CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

While I'm still figuring out how to word this amazing experience, anyone who followed along have anything they want to know that may not have been mentioned or photographed?
Your favorite hole and your best shot of the event?

Your favorite hole and your best shot of the event?
This is an easy one, favorite hole for me is 12. Finished 2 rounds at -1 there, and was in the same position as the first round for alt shot as we got called off for the storm.

Favorite shot had to be a chip on 5 today. I pulled my approach left, greenside with choice of trying to chip short and hope the slope didn't run it off the front or option 2 was Brendan's (our day 2 forecaddie) of chipping up the green, across the ridge and letting it feed down. Hit almost perfect and ended up inside 4ft. Only that level of local knowledge could have called that one.

Just dropped @Nashtyone off at the airport, fueled up and getting food and getting on the road. It’s been fun but THP PTSD is real. 🤣🤣

Just hopping on a plane at DC to head home. I need to travel and rest, and then I'll get caught up on the last day, collect my thoughts, and let you know all about how freaking awesome this was.

You didn’t did you?
I didn’t what? Miss anything ? I don’t think so but I want to read back through. As a participant it’s hard to keep up with the thread as it’s moving a million miles an hour. Lol

I didn’t what? Miss anything ? I don’t think so but I want to read back through. As a participant it’s hard to keep up with the thread as it’s moving a million miles an hour. Lol
Oh goodness, I missed a ton I'm sure. I'm only on the 70s for my page number - I was reading through it during my layover and delayed flights.

Reading back through like that takes a lot more time than I give credit for. It's easy to speed read some threads, but not the experience ones you're in because of the memories that each picture or post provokes.

Don’t ask me where that came from. I thought I was making a comment about your experience and a call came in and voice to text picked that up. 😂

For the participants: where does Ballyhack rank on your personal list of most difficult courses you've played?

In my Uber on the way back to the airport. What a fantastic few days here at Ballyhack. Big thanks to @Bag Boy for everything they did with this event. From the ZTF to the swag bags, and how their team absolutely brought it for this event…it was just a fantastic experience. To all the guys who arrived at Ballyhack, and those looking to take down the Anime Gods…it was a pleasure meeting you all. For the first timers, I can’t wait to see how this experience changes THP for you.

@JB Not sure how we held everything together, but somehow we did. Now we know that First In In In Fun is real. As always, thanks for making these trips possible. Getting to a Dormie property is always a special treat.
My man. Congrats on the win.

Back