Search results for query: *

1. MrDC

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I don't think having the finals at Bolingbrook was an "idea", it was a last resort, LIV got turned away everywhere else. It is kind of cool to see them play a common man course, but it's not like Bethpage where the course is among the best in the world, it's not challenging, it's not...
  2. MrDC

PGA ratings grab?

I'm pretty sure the PGA knows everyone streams golf now, so the TV ratings are of no concern.
  3. MrDC

You mean like this post? yeah, it's a tad convoluted for sure.
  4. MrDC

Bryson Wedges

Ditch the one length for sure, the idea sort of makes sense for longer clubs, but makes zero sense to use a longer shaft wedge, control is always better with a shorter shaft, distance and creating/removing spin. But if he made this move it would basically be saying to the world that one length...
  5. MrDC

I just replied to the never ending complaining about the money in this thread, from LIV fans. There's no hypocrisy that I see, LIV is a fully paid tour, employees making 100% of their money from PIF, nothing else is. That's why nobody is complaining about other investments from the Saudis...
  6. MrDC

Again, I don't really care, nor does anyone but sponsors. This issue is a lot less about the money than LIV supporters want everyone to believe, the only reason you keep pressing it, where nobody else is, is because it's the only argument you have, can't talk about the actual golf because it's...
  7. MrDC

I'm just telling it like it is, sorry if it hurts. I don't care if anyone responds, so no, I'm not "trolling".
  8. MrDC

Chipping on Green?

Of course not, but I think we've all seen greens that almost ask you to from certain angles, and I shake my head at those, what a dumb design idea, that should never be a thought on a putting surface.
  9. MrDC

I think this is kind of it for LIV, they're probably cooked after 2024, they need some sort of merger to move the players back to the PGAT and have the Saudis invest in some new events, or maybe get to the table on something currently in the works. The 2024 schedule is abysmal, nothing worth...
  10. MrDC

Apples and oranges, but keep trying. I don't care about "investments" in something I buy, can't really do anything about that, I need the stuff, but I can ignore LIV, which is a wholly owned sports tour, I can ignore them without missing a beat in life. But as I've said many times here, the...
  11. MrDC

Would you ever take driver out of the bag pending the course you are playing?

No, and I don't hit it all that often on any course, 3W for me, but I have no reason to take it out, nothing to replace it with that I need, and I like having driver for the few times I can pull it.
  12. MrDC

That's because nobody cares about women's golf, they have a handful of fans compared to the men. Show me the other men's pro sports players getting paid 100% by the Saudis, and we'll send some outrage towards them, otherwise please stop with all this redirection BS, nobody is changing their...
  13. MrDC

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

Heavy rain, I can't believe they even let us out, there were large puddles in the fairways, more like ponds actually, it was crazy but we travelled to get there so had to do it. My buddy played pretty well!
  14. MrDC

Tiger not exempt for upcoming US Open

Tiger can play anywhere he wants, whenever he wants.
  15. MrDC

54 hole Clutch Pro Tour now getting OWGR points, but they're a dev tour so I think it's fair, and they comply in every other way. It's always been a problem for LIV to only have 54 holes, but not the biggest issue IMO, Clutch Pro has a cut, has a qualifier, and I think about 130 players at the...
  16. MrDC

PGA Tour Payouts For Those Who Stayed

They had no choice, for guys like Tiger it was simply a thank you for not screwing us royally, and he could have. But otherwise if LIV players are going to join the PGAT again like every LIV player and fan wants, this had to be done, can't have LIV guys who can barely make cuts on the PGAT tour...
  17. MrDC

Genius or Not Cool?

Chances are watching some guy act like a jackass is more entertaining than what's on TV, so not cool but I don't care? glad we have smart phones now.
  18. MrDC

Will TGL Happen?

Tiger has the juice to get some interest for sure, but it's waning without him competing, and I think it would take 2000's Tiger to get this to work in any way, so it's a bust after a couple of events with paid spectators.
  19. MrDC

Will TGL Happen?

Probably, but it'll be a bust, no interest and without the support of every golf fan I don't see this going anywhere, there aren't tons of screen golf fans waiting in the weeds.
  20. MrDC

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

Jason Day looked lost at the Masters, in a few ways, which is sad to say because he seems like a good dude, what a crazy decline for a player on top just a few short years ago.
Back