Search results for query: *

1. P

Help me get off the tee Pleaseeeeee

I'd love some advice,big time left miss with longer clubs https://youtu.be/NE_pYUaHZI8 Driver https://youtu.be/PDHp-pjYbpo ping crossover game sucks when hitting 3 off the tee all the time
  2. P

Swingtalk anyone?

Curious to know if anyone has put this through the paces?does it work as advertised?looks like a great training aid/analyzer http://www.swingtalkgolf.com/swingtalk/
  3. P

I want it back dag nabbit

Got to the course to play a round and go to the putting green, reach for my putter and doh it's not there, come to think of it I haven't seen it since my last round last Sunday, of course I call the pro shop and it hasn't been turned in, boooooo
  4. P

who's responsible for cost of repair

car's ac went out,techs charged it and put dye in the system,came back upper and lower hoses needed replaced.well to get to one of the hoses a 3rd hose has to be removed but I guess the bolts were basically welded on and the part had to be ruined to get off,now question is should I be...
  5. P

If pros can put up 80 then what about you

I have noticed pros putting up scores in the low 80's on a bad day albeit very tough courses,question is if your swing is off what kind of scores are you capable of at your home course from your normal tees yada yada,I can do 110 plus easy but what about you?
  6. P

5 hour energy killing folks?

wonder will Furyk stop promoting this stuff,do any of you drink energy drinks? http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/business/5-hour-energy-is-cited-in-13-death-reports.html
  7. P

New Golfer?

I see a lot of guys claiming to be new golfers that have played 2,3 hell even 5 years so question is when is the expiration date on their claims,basically what do you consider a new golfer.I have been golfing about 2 1/2 years and play maybe 6 times a month,am I a new golfer?
  8. P

Digger Vs Sweeper Who hits it higher

all things equal and a perfect strike,who hit's the ball higher?
  9. P

30 or 60 minute Lessons

My game is in disarray at the moment and will be starting lessons this Thursday,in the past I have heard people say that an hour is too long or 30 is too short,don't take em to close together yada yada,what's your take on this?How much time is your preferred lesson time and how close do you...
  10. P

Divot with a 3 wood?

Watching the Abu Dhabi tournament and noticed Tiger and Rory hitting 3 wood off the deck and taking divots,do any of you guys take a divot purposely?
  11. P

Old and long

I recently started playing with a coworker and he hit a 300 yard drive today,I mean he hit's it a good 275 most of the time but my jaw dropped when he revealed that he was 60,his 190 club is a 6 iron,anyway anyone else know of some seasoned long hitters
  12. P

My daughter's cell phone was jacked

Ok yesterday my daughter was trying out for her high school basketball team and someone went into her backpack and stole her mytouch 4g,so you know how kids are about their electronics as she is devastated,so I gave her my backup phone which is a Optimus T that does pretty much everything her...
  13. P

If hitting the golfball first

why does the lie angle matter?,the ball should be gone by the time the club strikes the ground!no
  14. P

Better or worst with an audience

So when the course gets backed up and the foursome in front of you or behind gets to watch your tee shot do you say oh shat or no big deal?for me it seems like I concentrate so much more and do pretty well but darnit do I get nervous because hell I'm not that good.
  15. P

Paula Creamer

Please tell me why she annoys the fudge out of me.I can't figure it out.
  16. P

Michelle Wie and Kia commercial

Why the hell do I like this cheesy commercial?
  17. P

R510 Tp Driver

Not familiar with this driver since I've only been golfing a little over a year but bought it at a garage sale for cheap,guy had a million clubs in his garage but anyway I want to sell it on ebay.Question is, it has a serial number like TXXXXXX,is this what's known as a Tstump and means it was a...
  18. P

Ball too close or too far

Is there a sure way to tell when addressing the ball whether you are standing too close or too far away from it?
  19. P

Moving to North Las Vegas

this coming Sunday,anybody can tell me about the courses or anything period about north Las Vegas,moving from San Diego so I will be crying every day about the weather but what else to expect?
  20. P

Auto maintenence cost

I'm about to move to Vegas next week but before i leave San Diego I need some maintenence done,car has 103k miles,my mechanic said he would do the following for 900 bucks timing belt and tensioners water pump serpentine belt thermostat upper and lower radiator hoses spark plugs oil change...
Back