Michelle Wie and Kia commercial

Postman

Reaction score
Handicap
Why the hell do I like this cheesy commercial?

Kia has been putting out some awesome commercials of late!

:shut-mouth::secret:

Dont tell anyone.. i like that one too...

I know, I know...

Tap,Tap,Tap

My daughter stopped in her tracks today when that commercial came on and watched it in complete silence today.

I like it too...I don't understand what it is though

I don't understand it either. I still like it.

I can't understand a single word they are saying in that song but yea, I like it to!

its the backround song! haha

This one?

My daughter stopped in her tracks today when that commercial came on and watched it in complete silence today.

I do the same thing...... LOL

Still not as good as the rapping mice

Kia has picked some great songs for their commercials. My favorite Kia commercial is the the Superbowl spot with the Yo Gabba Gabba characters and the song "How You Like Me Now" by the Heavy. That band absolutely rocks.

KIA makes great ads, haha.

Great advertising but I've never heard anything good about the cars.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Great advertising but I've never heard anything good about the cars.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Really? I find that interesting because the new line is getting rave reviews in Canada. Ever since Kia got smart and hired Peter Schreyer there's been a pretty good up tick in performance and design. I was pretty much set on getting a lightly used G35 and ended up scrapping that ideal after I gave the Optima a spin. Nice driving car with enough space for real life to get in the way.

Hmmm....guess I don't see the draw to the commercials.
I do like Michelle's swing though !

She needs someone to fix her makeup. What I see in female athletes is that they tend to overdo their makeup in ads. Sharapova comes to mind, for all the non-Nike ads at least.

I love her commercial...haha

Michelle Wie uses glitter tees...I want glitter tees!!!

Back