Search results for query: *

1. KY Golfer

Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

I searched for a thread and didn't get anything so here we are Lol. I'm thinking about a Hot Tub. The back is a problem and while I know it's not a fix, I think it could possibly help. Can't hurt I don't think. I've never had one or been around to many that have so I know nothing about them...
  2. KY Golfer

Pops - Do you take advantage?

So coming off the WWC at Briggs Ranch, I was looking at the scorecards and one thing really stood out to me about my rounds. Then after thinking about it more it’s something that happens to me often. I play terrible on holes that I get pops on. For example, I shot an 80(+8) on Saturday at...
  3. KY Golfer

CONTEST Southern Twang WorldWide Golf Championship Briggs Ranch Prize Pack

We are just over a week away from kicking off the 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship at stunning Briggs Ranch GC in San Antonio, Texas. My Southern Twang partner, @mantan & I wanted to give back to the THP Forum because it has given so much to us. All we ask is that you participate and follow...
  4. KY Golfer

Ian & Mike CC Driver Bracket Contest

Our friends @ianfrasergolf & @mikeclubc from Club Champion are giving away 5 of the winning drivers, along with a fitting at a CC near you, from their Driver Bracket Finals between the Cobra Darkspeed LS and the PXG 0311 Black Ops Tour. Directions to enter are in the IG post below. I think...
  5. KY Golfer

Does Grip Firmness Affect Shaft Stiffness? Sounds Like it Does

Let me start by saying, I don't get to much into the aspects of clubs or shafts outside of lofts, feel and stiffness. I came across a video and found it very interesting. The gist of the video, if I understand it correctly, is that a firmer grip could take a stiff shaft and make it play...
  6. KY Golfer

Truly Hot Wing Sauce Hard Seltzer

I just saw this mentioned on the local news and couldn't believe it was a thing. Truly drinking your dinner (pun intended). In select locations and online Starting Monday, 1/29 for the Big Game until supplies last. Thoughts? Will you try it? It's a hard pass for me.
  7. KY Golfer

Do You Sunroof?

This random discussion came up today at work because a co-worker got a new car with their first ever sunroof and was very excited about it. I've had a few and I really thought I'd use one more often than I do. I rarely even pull back the cover to see it. Some were the same as me and a some...
  8. KY Golfer

How Would You Feel About a Round Like This

I’m really curious to see if others feel the same as me about a round like this. Whether it was actually as good a round as the ending score. Definitely a tale of two 9’s. There was a lot of good, but also a lot of bad, and a little luck. Driver was pretty good because the missed fairways...
  9. KY Golfer

What are your go to cold weather tops & bottoms

The Mizuno TheraGrip glove got me thinking. With the weather changing for us lucky folks who get hit with cold winter weather, what is your go to cold weather apparel? I prefer tighter cold gear tops and bottoms so I don't feel all bulked up with layers. It can be base layers, thermals...
  10. KY Golfer

Golf Cart GPS

I came across this and found it both right and wrong. How do you feel?
  11. KY Golfer

Pick One - Alcohol Edition

Thought I'd do one. Bourbon, Beer, Wine or Champagne. One stays, the rest are out forever!!
  12. KY Golfer

For Sale Nippon Modus3 Tour120 Stiff 5-PW

Nippon Modus3 Tour 120S Iron Shafts (5-PW) .355 Taper Tip Used maybe 10 rounds then professionally pulled from a set of Srixon irons. Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips in good condition. Lengths are as follows (Grip to tip) 5i - 37” 6i - 36 1/2” 7i - 36” 8i - 35 1/2” 9i - 34 7/8” PW - 34 3/8”...
  13. KY Golfer

Cobra Vessel LE Players Stand Bag

It’s that time for the Limited Edition bags to start making appearances and this one is pretty good from Cobra/Vessel. Not sure if I like the 17th Green on it but I always like The Players colorway. Price at $650
  14. KY Golfer

For Sale Nippon Modus3 Tour 120S 4-PW (New Pulls)

Nippon Modus3 120 Stiff 4-PW. (7 shafts) New pulls from a set of Titleist irons. .355 Taper Tips See pics for lengths Standard Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips (Still in plastic) Price: $165 shipped for AC members Non AC we can discuss shipping based on location. Trade interest for a Ventus Blue...
  15. KY Golfer

Help with the Headline

So after seeing the one @Nessinator got for @Wildcat4life, I've decided to purchase one the these sweet maps. Problem is I'm having trouble coming up with a good phrase to put on it. I had "Smackin Balls Across the USA" or "Driving USA" and the Wife wasn't a fan. Help me out THP!! Funny...
  16. KY Golfer

Beer: Is there a worse mainstream drink...part tres

In an attempt to help get all the hate off my buddies @xThor & @Muchmore18 better known as the Anime Gods, I present you with this.... Beer is the nastiest tasting thing I have ever tasted and I have tasted most of them. The only one I can even drink some of is Not Your Father's Root Beer and...
  17. KY Golfer

Vessel Jack Nicklaus Limited Edition Bag

I know we have some Vessel people on here. Got email on this today, the new Limited Edition Nicklaus bag. Not for me but I think it looks pretty good. Sorry if already posted. Searched and didn’t see anything. https://proshop.golf.com/products/jack-nicklaus-x-vessel-golf-bag-1 $480
  18. KY Golfer

When do you fill up your Vehicle with Gas??

A little off the beaten path, but I'm curious where I stand with the masses and I know @baylrballa enjoys a good poll every now and then. So this morning I was running a little behind for a meeting. As soon as I pulled out of the driveway my low fuel reminder dinged. I know I still have at...
  19. KY Golfer

Taylormade TP5/TP5X NFL Players Association

Now you can get you favorite NFL Player on your Taylormade TP5/TP5X golf ball. Or if you prefer, your least favorite so you can smack him in the face with every shot :LOL: https://www.taylormadegolf.com/NFLPA.html?lang=en_US
Back