Search results for query: *

1. AndyL0711

What has happen to Jordan Speith?

I really like watching him play and enjoy following him but what has happen to his game? He won 11 times in his first 4 years including 3 majors but hasn't won in 2 years and has only won twice in the last 7 years. What happen?
  2. AndyL0711

How is South Park still on T.V.?

First let me say I love South Park....its one of my favorite all-time shows. But in today's day, I'm shocked they are still going. I think its great that they make fun of everyone, No one is off limits. They don't go political or P.C. and I think that is what keeps their base still watching...
  3. AndyL0711

Healthy'ish snack

Here is a kinda "healthier" snack to chips or whatever you grab for a snack. And the best part it tastes dam good. Get a box of chick peas pasta or just regular, my daughter calls them springy pasta, rotini pasta. I got the tri-colored version. Cooked them to the boxes "al dente" drain them...
  4. AndyL0711

You're Least and Favorite MCU Character, Movie or TV

I'm just going movies and TV series here. who do you think is bad casting or just a bad character and who is your favorite? Bad - I like Scarlett Johansson but black widow is no bueno - same goes for Jeremy Renner and Hawkeye - Anthony Mackie and whatever his character is called, suck. -...
  5. AndyL0711

Your go to hotdog brand

What is your go to hotdog brand? I always to just go ballpark franks but would like to try something better.
  6. AndyL0711

15,000th post

I know, compared to some of you, 15,000 is not a big number. I haven't been as active lately with moving and trying to start a new business, lots going on, But I still love it here and I look forward to hanging out with a bunch of you at a THP event sometime soon. Thanks THP
  7. AndyL0711

Happy Mother's day

Happy Mother's day THP mom's
  8. AndyL0711

Your Favorite Movie Endings

I just watched "Unforgiven" and that movie has a great ending. Got me thinking about my favorite movie ends. - Shawshank - Unforgiven - Se7en I got a few more but I'm curious to hear what others think.
  9. AndyL0711

Mike Trout

What are your thoughts on Mike Trout? To me, he doesn't seem like a guy that wants the big spot light. I don't want to say that he doesn't care about winning, because I'm sure he does, but spending your whole career with a team like the Angels.....smallish market team (there's only 1 big team...
  10. AndyL0711

Pizza Oven

I am soooooo close to talking the wife into letting buy a pizza oven. Who has one and what ya think? I'm not looking at breaking the bank but want a decent one.
  11. AndyL0711

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

I know this has come up before but I'm sitting here and Frasier came on. Made me start thinking of my all-time top tv shows. List your top 5 and ONLY TOP 5. Listing only 5 is hard. Does not have to be in order. Mine after a little thinking Seinfeld Frasier Family guy Southpark Star trek...
  12. AndyL0711

Tax Day

One of my least favorite days of the year, Tax Day!!!!! As a business owner I pay a decent amount. I have not gotten a return in about 15 years.
  13. AndyL0711

Will Tiger win again?

I know this thread has been posted before but after seeing him withdrawal from the last tourney and then watching him crash the last 2 days. Do you think Tiger can put together 4 rounds and win again?
  14. AndyL0711

Best Half Caff Ground Coffee

If you drink Half Caff what is you're go to? Not K cups, regular ground. The wife can't drink full caff and we want to start using the regular pot and dump the K cups. I am a dunkin doughnuts guy but they dont offer Half caff. What ya got?
  15. AndyL0711

Do you follow players that are not on your team?

pretty simple: do you follow/track players that are not on your team? the baseball season started today and I was already clicking on the Angles game to see how Mike Trout was doing.
  16. AndyL0711

College sports has been ruined by paying them

Paying the players has ruined college sports. With all the transfer portal guys year after year, it's all about who's going to pay me. It should remind some of the MLB thread, where people say teams are trying to buy championships and small market teams can not compete with the big spenders...
  17. AndyL0711

Tell me you're old without telling me you're old

so tell me you're old without telling me you're old i did like a sneeze and cough at the sometime this morning and it almost took me out. i had to grab onto the sink because the sneeze/cough throw my back out. now i'm having a tough time standing up and my back is throbbing terribly.
  18. AndyL0711

Drugs are a terrible thing

we all know how terrible drugs are and the things that people do on them. i just had a friend (work friend) tell me his son, who was on drugs, got arrested because he was fleeing from police and fired shots at him. i told him the only good thing is that he will, hopefully, get the help he...
  19. AndyL0711

I'm officially old today

I finally broke down and bought reading glasses today. I've been fighting it for about a year. I guess turning 50, and having an 8 year old, made me want to hold onto being/feeling young. My body has told me years ago that I'm old but now the eyes are also telling me.
  20. AndyL0711

How long do you go between haircuts? who does it for you?

this is an easy one: how long do you go between haircuts? do you do it yourself? do you go to a barber? a salon? hair cutery? me personally, i have not gone to a place in over 2 years. i was shaving my head for awhile and then decided to let it grow. recently i had my 8 year old daughter...
Back