This a bad series loss for 76ers. Kind of feels like this Philly team needs to blow the process up. Just too much losing in the culture.

This a bad series loss for 76ers. Kind of feels like this Philly team needs to blow the process up. Just too much losing in the culture.
Embid just can't stay healthy. They've got a good piece in Maxey to build around and good role players. Need one more star or for Embid to stay healthy, which isn't happening.

Embid just can't stay healthy. They've got a good piece in Maxey to build around and good role players. Need one more star or for Embid to stay healthy, which isn't happening.
Who’s giving anything up for Embiid though? 7 footer who hasn’t had a single healthy season and is going to be on the wrong side of 30.

Who’s giving anything up for Embiid though? 7 footer who hasn’t had a single healthy season and is going to be on the wrong side of 30.
I don't think anybody. They just have to hope against hope that he can stay healthy at this point I think.

I don't think anybody. They just have to hope against hope that he can stay healthy at this point I think.
Maxey is restricted and Tobias, Heild, Oubre are all gone… need to retool top to bottom

I really enjoy players that float around as role players and are either always successful without ever really making a name for themselves, or just need to find the right fit. I kinda knew Josh Hart would be one of those guys when I saw him win the natty at Villanova.

That said, hanging out with @Bus this weekend I was really hoping for a game 7.

the sixers need to resign Maxey and hope Embiid can stay kinda healthy. they have a ton of cap space, they need to go out and get someone who can score. I'm not sure what FA are out there this year or if they could make some kind of trade but just running it back yet again is not ever going to work.

I see the Lakers fired Ham....I wonder if LeBum had anything to do with it.

He should just be a player coach, then no one to blame but himself and we know he can never be blamed.

I see the Lakers fired Ham....I wonder if LeBum had anything to do with it.

He should just be a player coach, then no one to blame but himself and we know he can never be blamed.
Ham made some mistakes but overall I really thought he did a very good job.

That’s 2 coaches for the LBJ and Davis era…but sure, it’s the coaches’ fault.

Plain and simple, this team isn’t good enough to beat Denver. There is no easy solution. Maybe no solution at all. I am pretty convinced Denver won’t have a harder series the rest of the way than what the Lakers gave them. But the Lakers are overreacting…first the coach, next up will be stupid roster moves.

This Nuggets/T Wolves game is a slugfest.

Is Anthony Edwards the closest player we have seen to Jordan, since Jordan? I mean, there will never be another Jordan, but those mid-post moves, the silky smooth althleticism, the defense… That guy is turning into something special.

Is Anthony Edwards the closest player we have seen to Jordan, since Jordan? I mean, there will never be another Jordan, but those mid-post moves, the silky smooth althleticism, the defense… That guy is turning into something special.

Ham made some mistakes but overall I really thought he did a very good job.

That’s 2 coaches for the LBJ and Davis era…but sure, it’s the coaches’ fault.

Plain and simple, this team isn’t good enough to beat Denver. There is no easy solution. Maybe no solution at all. I am pretty convinced Denver won’t have a harder series the rest of the way than what the Lakers gave them. But the Lakers are overreacting…first the coach, next up will be stupid roster moves.
Looks like this statement isn’t going to age well

I've never seen a player that actually reminds me of Jordan more, been seeing that all season. Kobe had similarities but Ant is him.

Ant is only 22 , I think he will be the next face of the NBA
The future of the NBA is in good hands. Not just him either.

Looks like this statement isn’t going to age well
It is hard to pick against the Nuggets with Jokic’s greatness. However, Denver has no depth. The T Wolves have three bigs that they can throw against Jokic. Jokic looked a bit flustered near the end of this first game.

So many laughed at Tim Connelly when he made that trade for Gobert. Who is laughing now? As a Jazz fan, it also is interesting that three of the T Wolves’ rotation players, including two starters, came from the Jazz.

It is hard to pick against the Nuggets with Jokic’s greatness. However, Denver has no depth. The T Wolves have three bigs that they can throw against Jokic. Jokic looked a bit flustered near the end of this first game.

So many laughed at Tim Connelly when he made that trade for Gobert. Who is laughing now? As a Jazz fan, it also is interesting that three of the T Wolves’ rotation players, including two starters, came from the Jazz.
Rudy has always felt under appreciated tbh. Part personality, part doing the things that aren't flashy but win games.

He has it all. He’s coming up huge on the big stage. And he’s so young.

He is special and for now he’s on a team that is very good.

Above Wembanyama?

I think a lot will depend on how psychotic Wemby is. If he "wants" to win badly and stays healthy, he will be the best player in the league. It's almost impossible he wouldn't be, he's too disruptive on defense , plus he will score 30 a night easily once he gets even 10% more refined. Someone who can score like him and defend like a better Rudy Gobert is going to be the best player in the league.

If he has a mean streak, like Giannis developed.....that's that

But we're seeing a changing of the guard for sure which we talked about a few pages back. I'm not sure we expected SGA or Edwards to be where they are now.

Doncic is still the best young guy. But either of these guys could be up there with him pretty much now depending how this season ends

The other thing is , and i love Edwards.....but he's also the new shiny guy. Minnesota is a solid team with incredible defenders and a solid secondary scorer in Towns

Doncic led the Mavs to 50 wins with Tim Hardaway Jr and Seth Curry and guys like that.

I still think it would take a lot for me to say someone is better than him from the young group

Minnesota is beating up Denver.

I only have two futures tickets and one of them is Minnesota at +900. I think whoever gets out of this series wins the title.

Minnesota’s D and length are a problem.

Back