EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Remember JB also mentioned shoulder taps could be apart of the equation. So yes it's May, BUT there may be a tap tap taparoo in there as well.
adam sandler film GIF

Remember JB also mentioned shoulder taps could be apart of the equation. So yes it's May, BUT there may be a tap tap taparoo in there as well.
@JB has also provided some helpful guidelines about taps many times in the past. Get involved in Experience threads and support the THP'ers in them. Review your equipment and take part in review threads - even if you're not actively reviewing, ask questions and create conversation/engagement. Those things are a huge part of being a Grandaddy team member, as you will be reviewing the equipment you receive for the next year. If you want the forum to support your Grandaddy team, support others when they're taking part in other THP Experiences. Bet your Albatross coins on them, cheer them on, thank the sponsors and be a part of the discussions.

If you're part of another THP Experience throughout the year, be immersed in it - in the conversations leading up to it, in bringing the Experience to the members of the forum and engaging them in it while you're there, and in talking about your equipment, the courses, etc. afterwards. If you don't do it then, what chance is there that you'll do it for the Grandaddy?

"Forum participation" means a lot more than just running around vomiting irrelevant drive-by one-liners in every thread all over the forum, and/or entering every contest and giveaway for free stuff. If you're getting a shoulder tap for the Grandaddy (or any other Experience), it means @JB and the THP Staff think you will be a valuable part of the team (in terms of enthusiasm, engagement and forum participation) and will hold up your end of the bargain. A shoulder tap for the Grandaddy is a huge honor, but it also brings responsibility with it - to Callaway, to THP, to your captain and teammates, to your hosts at The Hideaway, and to the rest of the community here. That tap isn't something that should be expected, but it's certainly something to work toward and hope for!

Add bad form in there too... gonna have back issues if you keep that up.
I don’t curl 40’s. The form is better than you think, I just had to throw it for the photo

@JB has also provided some helpful guidelines about taps many times in the past. Get involved in Experience threads and support the THP'ers in them. Review your equipment and take part in review threads - even if you're not actively reviewing, ask questions and create conversation/engagement. Those things are a huge part of being a Grandaddy team member, as you will be reviewing the equipment you receive for the next year. If you want the forum to support your Grandaddy team, support others when they're taking part in other THP Experiences. Bet your Albatross coins on them, cheer them on, thank the sponsors and be a part of the discussions.

If you're part of another THP Experience throughout the year, be immersed in it - in the conversations leading up to it, in bringing the Experience to the members of the forum and engaging them in it while you're there, and in talking about your equipment, the courses, etc. afterwards. If you don't do it then, what chance is there that you'll do it for the Grandaddy?

"Forum participation" means a lot more than just running around vomiting irrelevant drive-by one-liners in every thread all over the forum, and/or entering every contest and giveaway for free stuff. If you're getting a shoulder tap for the Grandaddy (or any other Experience), it means @JB and the THP Staff think you will be a valuable part of the team (in terms of enthusiasm, engagement and forum participation) and will hold up your end of the bargain. A shoulder tap for the Grandaddy is a huge honor, but it also brings responsibility with it - to Callaway, to THP, to your captain and teammates, to your hosts at The Hideaway, and to the rest of the community here. That tap isn't something that should be expected, but it's certainly something to work toward and hope for!
HYFY

Each time this thread pops up I'm thinking contest coming or someone's been tapped but nope, just @MWard starting on a hernia :LOL:

Each time this thread pops up I'm thinking contest coming or someone's been tapped but nope, just @MWard starting on a hernia :LOL:
Every massive tag, I think I got into something. You know what doesn’t happen? UGH

Ohhhhhh I know about the taps!! I just want you to have a team October 1. That would be my goal. Not sure if it will happen, but it's the want from my side
That’s a lot in a pretty short amount of time..

A few contests are currently being brainstormed. Like I said, effort is going to be required. More for some than for others. Not locking anything in though, until I have a couple more guidelines. But my thought process is, if you're not willing to put in A LITTLE effort in to the contest, how much effort would you be willing to put in throughout the year, while you're there, and after with your review duties? Depending on when you're picked, this is anywhere from a year to a year and a half commitment.

May pump the breaks on some of my ideas a bit of course, but I'm just sharing my current thought process
This seems like a no brainer personally. Love the idea of getting ppl involved more

@Muchmore you got any of dem Grandaddy contests??

bokeem woodbine GIF

Back