WMac19's latest activity

• WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread 60 On You Score Card.
    Well, today it was my bogey putt that I missed, on #15, for my only double of the day. [emoji2959]
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Are Sunglasses Optional?.
    I can't wear 'em. Not quite sure what it is, but once they're on, all depth perception is gone. All. Polarized or otherwise, it's...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Which Neighbor Are You?.
    🤣😂 Man... that's absolutely precious, "Bob." Uncle Billy approves. 😜
  • WMac19
    WMac19 reacted to leftshot's post in the thread Which Neighbor Are You? with Haha Haha.
    We used to go camping with a bunch of our friends (50-60 of them). One year one of our friends brought along their 5-year-old niece...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Which Neighbor Are You?.
    I’m the very rarely have a few drinks with neighbors guy who mostly keeps to himself. The two more sociable neighbors moved away a few...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Do You Wear Clothes at Home?.
    Hell, I’m no stranger to PJ’s all day. Otherwise, loose fitting (in the waist, for the back) gym type gear.
  • WMac19
    It's never bothered me. People are generally a little anxious or self-conscious around new people. So, they'll revert to the mundane...
  • WMac19
    Yes. I have and will, but with an asterisks. I'll pull "big driver" out of the bag, but I'll keep my 300 Mini driver (cut to 7W length)...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?.
    When home, I wear slippers all day long. Walking barefoot or with only socks on hard floors will tend to stress my lower back over time...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread 2024 Round Count.
    30. 10 of them are over the last 3 weeks. [emoji2369]
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Well, My Mind is Officially Blown.
    Golf is a series of "ride the wave" moments, as far as I've experienced. Whether it be equipment, a swing epiphany, a set-up find...
  • WMac19
    I'm not a fan. I really like the taste, get tired of the slop. Soft all day for me. [emoji2369]
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Whats your cars MPG?.
    2009 Suburban LT 2500 with police package. Bought certified used in 2010, the 2500 and police package part were learned about 6 months...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread How Strong Is Your Grip?.
    Mine is somewhere between neutral and weak.
  • WMac19
    I owe you all an update. A year and a half later, we are now settled into our new home in Central Pennsylvania. Things we did well...
Back