Tenputt's latest activity

• Tenputt
    Tenputt replied to the thread Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review.
    Who here has hit the LS with the heavy weight back, comparing it to the X with heavy weight forward? If you have, what differences did...
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt reacted to MarMill's post in the thread Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review with Like Like.
    Went to two places at lunch today to hit. I am definitely getting the X. I couldn't square the club with the LS. I think maybe if I...
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt reacted to PiratePenguin's post in the thread Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review with Like Like.
    Been working with my coach on driver the last few lessons and really felt good on the tee today, lost one right in the trees that didn't...
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt replied to the thread Adjustable Weights in Irons.
    None of the choices really fit me. I am awarded of the technology, but have never played a set of irons that has it.
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt replied to the thread NBA 2023 - 2024.
    The second round series may not be as good as I had hoped.
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt reacted to TheDoctor's post in the thread Where is your game? with Like Like.
    Had the first competitive round of the year at the weekend and shot 3 under my handicap, which saw my index drop, so I am going to be...
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt reacted to OldandStiff's post in the thread Where is your game? with Like Like.
    On the days I can manage it the swing feels and looks pretty good. The game isn't sharp though. Just haven't been able to get out...
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt reacted to CorvetteGuy's post in the thread Where is your game? with On Fire On Fire.
    Last month I did 13 days in a row -- 7 of those were tournaments... I had a few Gin and Tonics and Advil to get thru it but still played...
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt replied to the thread Where is your game?.
    I don’t know how you can play almost every day. Last week, I played 5 rounds in 7 days and I had no game left by the fifth round...
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt reacted to MtlJeff's post in the thread Where is your game? with Like Like.
    My first 2 rounds of the year were 75-70 on courses rated 71 and 74.7. I joked that my first sand experience of the year never goes well...
  • Tenputt
    There were a couple times that the T Wolves made Murray look like a high school guard who can’t cope with a 3/4 trap.
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt reacted to Bernoulli's post in the thread NBA 2023 - 2024 with Like Like.
    I didn't see them holding Murray to 8 and Jokic to 16 and 8-31 shooting. That doesn't even factor in the turnovers.
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt replied to the thread 2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review.
    Unfortunately, snow has returned to our area. We had four inches on the ground on Sunday and it snowed some more yesterday. It...
  • Tenputt
    Agreed, if those two guys continue to put up 50 to 60 points a night efficiently, there is enough filler with Conley, Reid and whomever...
  • Tenputt
    Tenputt reacted to MtlJeff's post in the thread NBA 2023 - 2024 with Like Like.
    I want to think similar, that Denver would beat Boston but Minnesota wouldn't. But i don't know.....Minnesota is on some kind of run...
Back