Recent content by klip66

1. klip66

Show off your Ball markers

The bottom 2 will be used until cashed in 😀
  2. klip66

Growing the game of Golf...what’s does it mean to you?

That is some real in-depth reporting - lazy, clickbait at best.
  3. klip66

Rory’s Opinion on Rolling the Ball Back

Rory knows jack s#!t about the amateur golfer.
  4. klip66

Rolling the Ball Back For Good?

The problem is the USGA won’t stop here. 5% doesn’t change the way Rory or Rahm will dominate a course. Rory now hits 315 off the tee, and a 7 iron 195, not that he needs to with the drives he hits. The next generation player and driver will go as far as today. They will continue to roll back...
  5. klip66

Which Club, Ball, or Accessory maker is abusing your inbox right now?

Yes, this. I’ve seen enough of the clapping hands in the Carl’s subject line. Like the store, the endless emails not so much.
  6. klip66

Which Club, Ball, or Accessory maker is abusing your inbox right now?

Snell. Which is frustrating because I unsubscribed from them a year ago, and they brought me back. Junk folder for you !#$%s.
  7. klip66

Azinger out at NBC!

Let’s not even contemplate that unless forced.
  8. klip66

Azinger out at NBC!

I’m not sure if this is a good thing or not. It all depends on who replaces him. It’s not like they have a great broadcast formula and he was the only problem.
  9. klip66

Hard no

So much for those new Cobra irons. I’m sticking with my Callaway Apex, thank you very much.
  10. klip66

What is the easiest to hit fairway 3-4 wood??

roflmao, wipes tears from eyes, ‘easy to hit 3W’. In all seriousness, I’ve gone to a 3HL, and the fitting was critical.
  11. klip66

What's for Dinner?

Just pulled a smoked pork butt off the Kamado Joe, and its resting in the cooler. Tomorrow after golf, Pulled Pork nachos!
  12. klip66

Would You Wear it?

I wouldn’t wear it under my Carhartt jacket, much less on the course. Just not a fan of the Costco branding.
  13. klip66

9 hour drive

Road trip! Sounds like a good adventure. I’d do it.
Back