Recent content by JW Smoove

1. JW Smoove

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Thank you good sir. This helped quite a lot, I tee off in 1 hour and 45 minutes First round in 2 weeks.
  2. JW Smoove

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Team Jen, they take it in a reasonably close finish. But more importantly, good luck to all, and be sure to make memories.
  3. JW Smoove

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I am not a tester - but I will share my input here, I am so intrigued by these balls that despite not being chosen I purchased 2 versions the RX and the RXS 1/2 dozen of each via Amazon - $40 for both. So, for those who are testers, can you explain for those who have used the full 3 facets of...
  4. JW Smoove

Toulon cover for the PGA

I like it, can’t explain why, but i do.
  5. JW Smoove

Sneaker Thread: Post Your Newest Sneakers Here

And I’m early birthday. I think I’ve been buying my own gifts this year. Most years. f**k, all the time.
  6. JW Smoove

Expensive/Nicest/Craziest Thing Found On The Golf Course?

Outside of a club here or there, always turned in after either 9 or 18 or if the marshall comes around asking, I found an earring, also turned in was gold and had a stone in it - not sure what the stone was (cannot remember). It had seen a lot of abuse but maybe it was claimed. I (and it still...
  7. JW Smoove

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Wedges Review

These look really nice. I may have to see if I can find them locally.
  8. JW Smoove

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

I understand and have no doubt of what you speak. Having bought both cheap and not cheap i do get it.
  9. JW Smoove

Can you meet/see/speak to the person doing the work? Get an idea of their experience? The job by itself should not be hard for a facility with the proper equipment and at least moderate knowledge.
  10. JW Smoove

Don’t you put bikes together?
  11. JW Smoove

What golf stuff did you buy today?

South/shore with a lot family north but quite meadowlands but…. Her dad was in shipping, I’m telling you, she’s connected. And ironically, my grandfather was sort of connected, they looked out for him. Bronx, NY 40s-60s. They took good care of him, because he cared for them when they needed...
  12. JW Smoove

What golf stuff did you buy today?

G-d Dammit, f**k, my wife is gonna kill me, and she is from New Jersey so knows how and how to get away with it, @Deebo76 I think she's going to come for you next. Just ordered strictly for the loft (why she will kill me) and storage of clubs/putters, the Costco/Stitch Cart bag in Navy. Thanks...
  13. JW Smoove

How much is bogey avoidance an active part of your game and course mgmt?

I think as a shorter overall hitter, I play some holes for a bogey. I try more to avoid blow up holes (and not very successfully). If I could manage the blow up holes, I would drop my handicap quite a bit I think. Last few rounds were 12-14 pars/bogeys, and 4-6 'others' the others blow up my...
  14. JW Smoove

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

Great bag and company. Someone will be very happy.
Back