jhtr20's latest activity

• jhtr20
    jhtr20 reacted to Sean's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    The other day I shot a 74 (par 70), and the next time I went out I shot an 85. That's why I simply accept what golf gives me on any...
  • jhtr20
    jhtr20 replied to the thread The 60 and over Thread.
    I wish you a speedy recovery. As someone who has battled hip and back issues for years I can't recommend a hip mobility program enough...
  • jhtr20
    jhtr20 reacted to Triple Lindy's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    Congratulations! I was fortunate to get out early back at the end of 2017. By far, one of the best decisions I ever made. After years of...
  • jhtr20
    jhtr20 replied to the thread Alphard Golf club booster v2.
    @J4U thanks for the tip. It made setup and take down a lot easier.
  • jhtr20
    Got out in my Saturday morning league yesterday. Won my match, not sure about the team as I was playing solo. I really didn't feel...
  • jhtr20
    Congratulations. I wish you the best in retirement and please enjoy more golf!
  • jhtr20
    jhtr20 reacted to Triple Lindy's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    Had a tough round on a difficult course yesterday. I hadn’t played the course in 25 years, so it was like playing it for the first time...
  • jhtr20
    These would look great with the DYNAPWR Forged head and black graphite shafts.
  • jhtr20
    jhtr20 replied to the thread Which Neighbor Are You?.
    The kind of neighbor who helps his neighbors without them asking. Everything from snowblowing and storm damage removal to asking...
  • jhtr20
    jhtr20 reacted to Grand Stranded's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    Welcome to the over 60 thread Stick. If you go back and read the OP you’ll see why I started it. It’s turned out way better than I could...
  • jhtr20
    Don't let the old man in!
  • jhtr20
    jhtr20 reacted to 1860VS's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    I'm on the same wave. Fun. I stopped at the range today. Wind steady upper teens gusting to the upper 20's. At the end I was hitting...
  • jhtr20
    jhtr20 reacted to tehuti's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    I am hitting the ball really well right now. But 3 weeks ago I was in a rough slump. Maybe it was me, or maybe it was the wet, cold...
  • jhtr20
    Last weekend ranks right up there, 44*, wind and heavy steady rain from the drive to the course, nine holes and the drive home. Nothing...
  • jhtr20
    Congrats on the -10 and good luck with the other 5! I’ve been through multiple ortho surgeries and have learned that stretching every...
Back