Recent content by echico

1. echico

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I did the Edel fitting at Club Champion and now I am currently using the alignment aid that I was fit into there. I haven't tested again but I have given myself a tool to aim better.
  2. echico

2 Iron

Graphite shaft did me a world of good when I made my 4i replacement. I used the shaft from my 2i utility that I had good luck with. Graphite Design DI-95 hybrid shaft. Also look into any fairway woods 5w/7w?
  3. echico

A cabrito cookout sounds good too.
  4. echico

Paloma fresa to start and Spiced Pecan Old Fashion to finish.
  5. echico

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

Update - Any guest will do for the last spot. 10:06 - @echico @sweetnlow @MSH134 @sourmash 10:15 - @Tee/Ski @tanker337 @robrandalgz @Roadrunner 10:24 - @MagicSpell @Jtubb17 @mtbloco @jjjgolf500 10:33 - @oumagic @Stribs @AzBirdgang @ProV1 10:42 - @Wildcat @TommyTomas @ChazAZ @gderbas11 10:51 -...
  6. echico

Wish it was a goat mask. :ROFLMAO:
  7. echico

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

There is no such thing as a swing flaw, just an opportunity for a new club to aid.
  8. echico

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

I think it is important to note that my other 3 THP'ers are whining about the lack of golf they have played living in less than ideal parts of the country while I have been paying through the nose to play year round.....and in multiple states since the new year. :ROFLMAO: #insiderinfo
  9. echico

Expensive/Nicest/Craziest Thing Found On The Golf Course?

I have turned in many headcovers and range finders. I found a phone and some keys before and turned those in. So many wedges!
  10. echico

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

Not true at all for all levels of golf. When talking about pros sure you can say distance is a defining skill. I have played with a lot of different caps that could hit the ball far but they are not the ones that always win the money.
  11. echico

Distance - 275 (P-Avg) FIR - 54% GIR - 35% Up/Down 25yds - 66% 1 putts per round - 6.66 3 putts per round - .54 Putts per round - 29.2 birdies - 1.44 Bogey - 5.94 Doubles or worse - 0.9 Handicap just went to 6.4 Need to improve iron play which would then probably lead to longer putts which...
  12. echico

PGA ratings grab?

Facts don't belong on the internet good sir
  13. echico

Wait so if you make the scratch take more strokes they won't be scratch anymore? That is profound
Back