Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

That is awesome! I thought it was always at the PGA National? Are y'all thinking about changing it up?

Ya never know. We think that PGA National is truly an incredible venue and offers something that few places can match. However there is always planning as their are some things that might change slightly for 2012....Ya just never know with us.

Ya never know. We think that PGA National is truly an incredible venue and offers something that few places can match. However there is always planning as their are some things that might change slightly for 2012....Ya just never know with us.

That is one thing I do love about THP! You never know what y'all have up your sleeves.

Well thanks to the IRS and me backing my dad's car into a fence I'm now officially broke. :(

But don't worry, I'll be there for the Outing. Even if I have to rely on public transportation (gosh!) and live off of canned ham. (and cookies!)
I'm glad you've got that attitude and will be making the trek regardless buddy. I know we're all excited to meet you and you will have an amazing time, that much I can promise you!

I cant wait for 2012, Im in FOR SURE!

2012!!!!!!!! Haha, the THPouting has already become an annual expense that I'm forever gonna plan. May is almost here and I'm so excited to get back to PGA National.

Official Prison Calendar Update Time!!!

PrisonCalendarApril.jpg

According to the Prison Calendar, we are exactly 30 days away from the 2011 THP Golf Outing and Demo Day!!! :egyptian::drinks::joy:

(And if today's production meeting was any indication, parole can't come a minute too soon.....)

Yup, in 30 days this thread will be alive with folks posting their "I'm leaving", "I'm here and you can't believe "insertyourcan'tbelieveitemhere", "DUDE, the putting green was amazing", "Bummed, I'm not leaving yet", "I"m not getting any work done because I'm already gone" posts.

Starting this week, I'll be doing the Prison Calendar Update twice a week. If you are a returning Outing THPer, I'd like to make this last 30 days kind of special. If you PM me your most favorite moment from last year and I will feature a few of them in the Prison Calendar Updates for the last month.

Thanks for supporting PCU. It's a blast for me to do and I'm glad everyone likes it.

Note: The picture for this month is at Grand Cypress Golf Club right there at the headquarters for THP, Orlando. It's a lovely picture of the course in the setting sun.

Exactly one month from today I'm flying to Florida for the outing... yes I am excited!!!! :blob: :bananadance:

Same here!! We're getting close!!!

Crikey! Right around the corner ladies and gents! I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Tick tock...can't wait for some fun in the sun!

Official Prison Calendar Update Time!!!

PrisonCalendarApril.jpg

According to the Prison Calendar, we are exactly 30 days away from the 2011 THP Golf Outing and Demo Day!!! :egyptian::drinks::joy:

(And if today's production meeting was any indication, parole can't come a minute too soon.....)

Yup, in 30 days this thread will be alive with folks posting their "I'm leaving", "I'm here and you can't believe "insertyourcan'tbelieveitemhere", "DUDE, the putting green was amazing", "Bummed, I'm not leaving yet", "I"m not getting any work done because I'm already gone" posts.

Starting this week, I'll be doing the Prison Calendar Update twice a week. If you are a returning Outing THPer, I'd like to make this last 30 days kind of special. If you PM me your most favorite moment from last year and I will feature a few of them in the Prison Calendar Updates for the last month.

Thanks for supporting PCU. It's a blast for me to do and I'm glad everyone likes it.

Note: The picture for this month is at Grand Cypress Golf Club right there at the headquarters for THP, Orlando. It's a lovely picture of the course in the setting sun.

I cannot wait! I spent the weekend working on my base tan so I don't fry out there in the sun. This is a MUCH needed vacation, even it we are still working!

We were just looking at the calendar this morning. This is getting close.

I am getting stoked, I go to NYC next week and then Charleston SC the next week for work so hopefully my weeks go by fast

+1 new gear, new people, new memories.....good times abound
Crikey! Right around the corner ladies and gents! I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Yeah nothing is worse then being slow right before something like this. Things are busy here so thats good for me.

Yeah nothing is worse then being slow right before something like this. Things are busy here so thats good for me.

yeah, I will be gone 3 0f 4 weeks including the outing. My wife will be happy about that one.

I expect the next 4 weeks to go rather quickly. Definately looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones this trip.

yeah, I will be gone 3 0f 4 weeks including the outing. My wife will be happy about that one.

Party while Overton is gone.

I just got off the phone with PGA National to setup our Thursday arrival tee times. I was originally shooting for getting us out on the Palmer course but unfortunately it will be closed for maintenance that day. We are setup to play on the Squire with tee times starting at 2:04PM and I have 4 tee times booked back to back. The latest list I have is below, if you want to play and will be around at 2 by all means join us! We will be having a little fun and doing a 2 man better ball game, blind drawing for everyone's partner and foursome. It should be a blast!

One-T
TC
UncleDaddy
Puttin4Bird
Dakotagolfer
Southdakotahack
White Rhino
Dr. Teeth
RxGus
TrueTemper
TrueTemper's dad
CG13
SW FLA

As you can see we have 13 listed, 3 more would fill out the group perfectly so let me know via PM and I'll get you added to the list!

Arrival rounds fees are $40 plus tax as they are not included in the stay and play package.

I just got off the phone with PGA National to setup our Thursday arrival tee times. I was originally shooting for getting us out on the Palmer course but unfortunately it will be closed for maintenance that day. We are setup to play on the Squire with tee times starting at 2:04PM and I have 4 tee times booked back to back. The latest list I have is below, if you want to play and will be around at 2 by all means join us! We will be having a little fun and doing a 2 man better ball game, blind drawing for everyone's partner and foursome. It should be a blast!

One-T
TC
UncleDaddy
Puttin4Bird
Dakotagolfer
Southdakotahack
White Rhino
Dr. Teeth
RxGus
TrueTemper
TrueTemper's dad
CG13
SW FLA

As you can see we have 13 listed, 3 more would fill out the group perfectly so let me know via PM and I'll get you added to the list!

Arrival rounds fees are $40 plus tax as they are not included in the stay and play package.

good work buddy!!

good work buddy!!
Thanks pal. I was sad to hear we can't play the Palmer due to it being closed, I wanted to get TC his shot at revenge on that 18th hole!

Just to clarify in case of questions. The format is 2 man better ball, meaning both guys will play their own ball all the way through, record their score but for their team the lower of those two scores will be used. Blind draw will be fun too, it's always fun to see who gets paired up with whom. I'd like to see TC and my dad on the same team, team lefty!

Thanks pal. I was sad to hear we can't play the Palmer due to it being closed, I wanted to get TC his shot at revenge on that 18th hole!

Just to clarify in case of questions. The format is 2 man better ball, meaning both guys will play their own ball all the way through, record their score but for their team the lower of those two scores will be used. Blind draw will be fun too, it's always fun to see who gets paired up with whom. I'd like to see TC and my dad on the same team, team lefty!

just curious, when you set it up this way, do you use everyones handicap too or just play straight up?

just curious, when you set it up this way, do you use everyones handicap too or just play straight up?
Typically we'll just go straight up which is what we'll likely do in this case too. It's all primarily for a good time, if we play for anything at all we'll probably just throw $5 in the pot and winners take all. If we even do that.

yeah, when we do these type of teams we still do a HDCP of some sort. Like put all of the 15 and under in a line and put the others in the hat, then go down the line drawing a name. That way there are no STACKED teams.

Back