Valero Texas Open [Spoilers]

Hey smalls, how many picks for Briny Baird this week?

Looks like just you, TC. (I am guessing you are the 1).

Lol. Just as I planned. Tryingto make a statement with the picks haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol glad its working out. Tommy Two Gloves FTW!!

So how many people think they can actually watch an entire days coverage of this one?

Hahahaha. I keep missing the deadline. Im terrible at fantasy golf. Jhonny Vegas!!!!!!! Is my guy.

lol glad its working out. Tommy Two Gloves FTW!!

Probably not. Unless it starts raining again.

Well Im stuck in the house with kids all day and Im still not sure I can do it ha.

Hahahaha. I keep missing the deadline. Im terrible at fantasy golf. Jhonny Vegas!!!!!!! Is my guy.

Unfortunately for my guys no one got booted off at the last minute so no top tens for them

Looks like just you, TC. (I am guessing you are the 1).

Damn right smalls! That Briny is a dark horse! It's also why I'm currently tied for last I'm sure.

Team 9I this week. Fingers are crossed.

Angel Cabrera
Fredrik Jacobson
Stewart Cink
Anthony Kim
David Duval
Adam Scott
Brian Gay
Brandt Snedeker
J.B. Holmes
Ricky Barnes

I picked up JJ Henry this week; hope he keeps up this birdie barrage.

My 2 month long curse on whom ever I pick is still going strong, I have no one better than -1, they need to start paying me to not pick them.

I really hope none of you have K Na on your fantasy team. He is already a 12 on the 9th hole and has not hit the green yet.

Edit - just looked at the picks this week and 18 people have him. :sad:

I really hope none of you have K Na on your fantasy team. He is already a 12 on the 9th hole and has not hit the green yet.

Edit - just looked at the picks this week and 18 people have him. :sad:

Yea he is having a brutal hole here. When the announers say 'that is not offiial, we will have to tally that' you know it cannot be good. Sounds like a hole for some of us hackers!

A 16 for Na and on my fantasy team...Awesome!

Yea he is having a brutal hole here. When the announers say 'that is not offiial, we will have to tally that' you know it cannot be good. Sounds like a hole for some of us hackers!

Yep and the bad thing is he may have a whiff in there too, have to wait and see what he says. That is the worse score I have ever seen posted on a hole by a PGA player that I remember. I remember T Weiskopfs 13 at Augusta and now this. Unbelievable!

A 16 for Na and on my fantasy team...Awesome!

Holy crap! What happened? He is not on my team! relief...

Holy crap! What happened? He is not on my team! relief...
He hit into heavy brush and decided to hit another tee shot, naturally he hit another in there, he decided to play the 2nd one out and it just got real ugly. I am not sure he could have gotten out any quicker with the putter, he was in that heavy of foliage.

Holy Kevin Na. Hard to watch that. I'm sure Cabrera, Scott and Ogilvy appreciated the rest.

Seems like the guys doing the leaderboard lost count. Was a 14, now a 15 and I hear people say he had 16. Oh dear.

Seems like he is handling it well. Not too much bitching, able to laugh a little bit about it. Hope he gets his score right on the card. Hate to see a dq because of that hole.

Seems like the guys doing the leaderboard lost count. Was a 14, now a 15 and I hear people say he had 16. Oh dear.

Wow, that is never good. I wonder when the last time someone took a 12+ on a hole and still made the cut.

Back