2011 THP Golf Outing Contests

I like the idea of the THP dinner. We could pass out ballots there ;)

Tappin to the oldies

I like the idea of Ibar.

While I would imagine most of us could play in our outfits- there will be several of us who do not want to, so maybe demo day is a good option.
Regarding the THP dinner, I would rather dress in something nice and enjoy it then dress like a tour player.

We are working out when we should do the dress like a Tour Pro contest and have some ideas we want to ask the attendees.

Would you like to have it at demo day (then people could go change if they want to)
Would you like to have it at the THP Dinner?
Would you like to have it on the Saturday evening at iBar?
Or fill in the blank. You tell us.

Demo Day. I think it should occur there b/c it will add some great entertainment to that day. It's the one day where we're all actually out there together as well.

While I would imagine most of us could play in our outfits- there will be several of us who do not want to, so maybe demo day is a good option.

That's why I kind of like the Demo Day, if it's done in the morning you have the option to go change. Just my thoughts tho

Demo Day. I'm sporting cabana wear at the iBar. Gotta channel my inner Frank Constanza. As for the dinner, I think part of the fun was getting dressed up.

Demo day

I think Demo Day too. This way we can have everyone can fill out a form telling us who their favorite dressed person is and then we can make the announcement at the dinner that night.

I think Demo Day too. This way we can have everyone can fill out a form telling us who their favorite dressed person is and then we can make the announcement at the dinner that night.

I second this.

Just in case you guys missed the announcement, the Dress Like A Tour Pro contest will be held at Demo Day.

Just in case you guys missed the announcement, the Dress Like A Tour Pro contest will be held at Demo Day.

sweet, testing out clubs in a skort!

sweet, testing out clubs in a skort!

Obviously those that would rather change, will have time to go back to their room and get changed before hitting. The beauty of an all day demo day.

New but really like the site

Welcome to THP JDavis! Make sure to introduce youself in the Check-in thread so everyone can get to know you

Obviously those that would rather change, will have time to go back to their room and get changed before hitting. The beauty of an all day demo day.

oh, I understand that, I am just saying that you all will get to enjoy me hitting golf balls for 12 hours in a skort

oh, I understand that, I am just saying that you all will get to enjoy me hitting golf balls for 12 hours in a skort

can't wait for Friday! haha

Working on the dress like a pro contest... so the first time I meet most of you, I'll be dressed like a pro right (on Friday morning)? I'm not sure I want that to be the first impression you get of me (and Mr. Blind 9 Golf).

So, for the dress like a pro contest, I'm doing things a little differently. Since my birthday is a couple weeks before the outing, I suggested a birthday gift for Mrs Golf4Life to get me this year: my entire "dress like a tour pro" outfit. She's taking it on full bore. She's asked me questions like, "are there any tour players you hate" to make sure I will wear what she buys.

I'm kinda excited and a little nervous to find out what I'll be sporting that day.

That is hilarious G4L...she could really stick it to you with this one! I'm really looking forward to see what the creative minds come up with for the Dress Like a Pro contest.

That is hilarious G4L...she could really stick it to you with this one! I'm really looking forward to see what the creative minds come up with for the Dress Like a Pro contest.

G4L could end up dressing like Paula Creamer !

"Well he did say he wanted a "dress" like a tour pro outfit !"

Paula-Creamer-2005British_400x600.jpg

Back