The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dudeness and furious moob sweat? Haha, do I hear violin music?

LOL. You trying to draw me into the trash talking, TC? Cause it's about to work.

And if that didn't work, we'd beat the sh*t out them, cause we use to be rowdy, and their a team full of cupcakes.

Not that's what I'm talking bout! Hot sauce em bro :bicker:

dudeness and furious moob sweat? Haha, do I hear violin music?

Don't hate, we know you want to lick our moob sweat, and get your Westy on!

Don't hate, we know you want to lick our moob sweat, and get your Westy on!

:sick:somewhere this took a strange turn

wth is going on in here? why was my awesome picture up? Did team Paradise need to see what a real man looks like?

He's trying to entice me to the woods, but it won't work. I'm not even related to him, haha

There are some fine examples of manliness on display in those pictures. Men who play golf in high winds and 30 degree weather.

Is your little smiley man throwing up? That's gonna be you on the first tee, due to nerves. You better make sure you don't put players' irons in your bag. You're gonna need all the forgiveness you can imagine.

There are some fine examples of manliness on display in those pictures. Men who play golf in high winds and 30 degree weather.

Notice there were NO simulators in those pictures. Real men golf outside. With wind. Cold. And still drink CFML.

He's trying to entice me to the woods, but it won't work. I'm not even related to him, haha

You're not even foreplay for me duey!

I sure would like to see some photos with names attached of the players involved in the Morgan Cup. (and anyone else in the photo)
What is the possibility of that?

Notice there were NO simulators in those pictures. Real men golf outside. With wind. Cold. And still drink CFML.

Truth! Best.Post.Ever!

We play golf, outside, all the time, and celebrate our victories with beer.

Team Paradise plays golf in sims (or not at all apparently) and celebrates together over Skype and Motivational Posters! You know how I know Team Paradise is Gay?

Truth! Best.Post.Ever!

We play golf, outside, all the time, and celebrate our victories with beer.

Team Paradise plays golf in sims (or not at all apparently) and celebrates together over Skype and Motivational Posters! You know how I know Team Paradise is Gay?

How do you know Team Paradise is flaming?

You're not even foreplay for me duey!

Hahahahaha, rep on that one if it would let me. But I thought thats what the sqeal like a pig was all about??

If balls of steel were a prerequisite, I'd be all over this thing. Though, it appears I'd have to be a member of Team Hackers.

How do you know Team Paradise is flaming?

b/c they have team meetings via Skype. I bet biggsy and that pale belbin show the other guys their launch monitor numbers and they all tell them how huge they are.

b/c they have team meetings via Skype. I bet biggsy and that pale belbin show the other guys their launch monitor numbers and they all tell them how huge they are.

lmao! Skype! Whats next Skype golf?

You know how I know team Paradise is full of flamers?

How's that Kmac?

btw, lol @ Skype Golf.

This thread has taken a very strange somewhat Hanks-ish turn.

How's that Kmac?

btw, lol @ Skype Golf.

Not only do they skype and play simulator golf but they do it wearing sandals and flip flops.

I don't know, how? Because all they can do is suck it in to hit the long ball and go home?

Not only do they skype and play simulator golf but they do it wearing sandals and flip flops.

BOOM!

You know what's even better kmac?

I don't know, how? Because all they can do is suck it in to hit the long ball and go home?

buahahahaha! Duey's en fuego!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back