The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that he hasn't yet, nor has Puttin4bird or One-T. That just leaves a couple of you guys left for me. I think I've earned the right to say whatever I want to flipper.

hahahahahaha now that was funny. You almost cost me a laptop lol

I might even turn on Tiger Woods Wii and see if some of Team Paradise show up...

I might even turn on Tiger Woods Wii and see if some of Team Paradise show up...

I heard one of them shot a 68 at TPC Sawgrass on the Pro mode bro. Watch yourself.

I heard one of them shot a 68 at TPC Sawgrass on the Pro mode bro. Watch yourself.

Damn thats serious. I better get my practice on.

Tell them that the fine folks at THP said hello!

Tell them that the fine folks at THP said hello!

Damn I wish I had that game so I could hang out with those guys. This thread is not as much fun with them not here.

I cant remember if I said anything so I'll say it again if I did. I officially emailed our Callaway guy back and put in my order for a Odyssey Backstryke Dart. BOOM! Whoever I play is going to get Dart'ed Backstryke style.

Damn I wish I had that game so I could hang out with those guys. This thread is not as much fun with them not here.

Yeah, I kind of thought they might want to hang out on THP. Since when did Skype put together a Morgan Cup and make all these awesome opportunities possible?

I cant remember if I said anything so I'll say it again if I did. I officially emailed our Callaway guy back and put in my order for a Odyssey Backstryke Dart. BOOM! Whoever I play is going to get Kmac'd Backstryke style.

FIFY LT.

I cant remember if I said anything so I'll say it again if I did. I officially emailed our Callaway guy back and put in my order for a Odyssey Backstryke Dart. BOOM! Whoever I play is going to get Dart'ed Backstryke style.

Glad you're on my team, that sounds very similar to what takes places during TC's "whatnot"

Backstryke's/Dart'ing/Kmac/whatnot..........this is what Team Hackers is all about!

cast.jpg

"83 on my last indoor round, dudes!"

I think I'm going Backstryke Dart. I putted way better with it than the Blade Dart and the mallet Dart didn't quite make the cut. It felt the most comfortable with my slight forward press. Results don't lie!

I think I'm going Backstryke Dart. I putted way better with it than the Blade Dart and the mallet Dart didn't quite make the cut. It felt the most comfortable with my slight forward press. Results don't lie!

Good choice buddy. I had the same kind of experience my man. Are you comfortable with it?

Man it seems almost every Callaway staffer is going to be rolling a Backstrike, clear they have a winner on their hands with this one.

I like it man. The Backstryke just works.

At first I wasn't at all. But I was determined to give it a chance. I went with my normal putter set up (slightly forward) and man did it start clicking. Moved it more towards the middle of my stance and BAM. The Blade Dart I pulled more I noticed. It wasn't as soft either it seemed. The Backstryke was soft yet very firm.

Good choice buddy. I had the same kind of experience my man. Are you comfortable with it?

Yeah, at first I kept telling myself it was just a bad read with the blade but Ida know. I just kept making more putts with the Backstryke.

I like it man. The Backstryke just works.

The last four pages contained the lamest bunch of smack post I've ever read. You boys are a little slow in the upstairs department if that's the best you can do. I don't know if you dumbos heard it, but the faintest sound of rust falling off my old body should have been audible as I took some tentative I haven't swung a club in five months swings tonight at Golfsmith. Couple six irons, some R11 hybrids, Superfast 2.0 drivers and 3Ws, and R11 drivers and 3Ws.

After all that time off my old, husky body can barely make a shoulder turn, yet the darn club face just squares right up at impact. Amazing. Its just always there. Two or three weeks and I'll be right on track to embarrass a couple golfers most likely decades younger than I am. And I have never worn flip flops or sandals in my life. Not once. Ever.

Today I was able to see the TM TP MB irons and the CB irons. Couldn't hit them, of course, because they don't have any left handed sets available. Beautiful clubs.

I also rolled the Corza and I believe the Daytona. Blades aren't for me. Never have been. I sent in my specs. 35", all standard except an extra 15 grams of head weight.

Time to start worrying about the old guy, boys.

Kevin

Oh, you've worn sandals Esox, you're from Wisconsin. Just b/c you wear black sock with them still makes them sandals. You're like a 5gallon container of home brew. All hopped up, waiting to be unleashed.............or bottled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back