The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The freaking love fest between these two teams is sickening. For weeks we heard "If I make it in, Im shooting video and talking trash". Then we heard "When I find out what team I am on, I am talking trash". Now we have those things figured out and we hear

"Golly jee fellers, you guys sure are purdy and hit it real nice like".

Freaking pathetic!

Hey now - some of us made and uploaded videos... even if we still live in a frozen tundra.

You're not dude, you get what suits you best and don't even think twice about it.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Speaking of, I picked up a dozen Tour i(z) and wow, what have I been missing. This ball is ridiculous. Long as anything out there and just lovely off the irons, wedges.

The bonus? After 18 holes it still looked damn near new. I won't be using another ball this summer and probably past. I lost one out of my ball holder on my bag though, that made me sad.

Love how these guys have to get setho to make them a sig. Hey setho, the sig should just say "Team Workability the ball all over"

The freaking love fest between these two teams is sickening. For weeks we heard "If I make it in, Im shooting video and talking trash". Then we heard "When I find out what team I am on, I am talking trash". Now we have those things figured out and we hear

Freaking pathetic!

Hey now - some of us made and uploaded videos... even if we still live in a frozen tundra.

Yes, you get a pass for the day.

Unlike most on here. Ready to put lipstick on. I think I heard P4B and TC talking about purdy mouths for crying out loud.

Well I finally decided on a Tour Black #9. I spent about 3 hours in Dicks today until I started getting dirty looks and then moved on to Golf Discount. The putter just performs for me and I need all the help I can get. Thanks again Callaway, this is simply amazing.

Unlike most on here. Ready to put lipstick on. I think I heard P4B and TC talking about purdy mouths for crying out loud.

Wow! I've put up plenty of videos. Jake put up a video of him excercising his moobs!

It's time for some of the noobs to bring it! I agree, the banter has been as weak as Team Paradise's abilities to get out and golf.

This is funny! JB is trying to put some hot sauce in Hackers/Paradise pants:D

This is funny! JB is trying to put some hot sauce in Hackers/Paradise pants:D

Shouldn't you be off pulling your left muscle somewhere?

Freaking pathetic!

I must say the video output from this bunch is sad and weak.

I'm too busy working on my game outside on grass to post silly video's filmed inside eastern Canadian sims at Golftown. I hit the ball 300 yards of carry with no sidespin with my 5 wood inside those things. I'll post a real video in the next day or two of Canadian golf outside.

I must say the video output from this bunch is sad and weak.

Maybe we set a high standard Captain. We can't be out there hitting all their shots for them can we?

Shouldn't you be off pulling your left muscle somewhere?

I got to say I just pulled it laughing at you girls :laughing:. Put some hot sauce in those pants and juice up the smack :deadhorse:

I'm too busy working on my game outside on grass to post silly video's filmed inside eastern Canadian sims at Golftown. I hit the ball 300 yards of carry with no sidespin with my 5 wood inside those things. I'll post a real video in the next day or two of Canadian golf outside.

I know things are a little slower up there where you are, but down in the US, cameras work outside too.

I know things are a little slower up there where you are, but down in the US, cameras work outside too.

With only snow powered generators you have to stay pretty close to the igloo.

I think I heard P4B and TC talking about purdy mouths for crying out loud.

Just sayin... :D

DSCF2205.jpg

232323232fp63399_nu3334__443_2425534256ot1lsi.jpg

Does it run in the family? hehe

DSCF2182.jpg

Nice one duey! I love it when little people get in on the action!

I don't know WTH that all means, but I spotted a handsome dude in the first pic.

Nice one duey! I love it when little people get in on the action!

Ha, had to TC, its the lips buddy.

I don't know WTH that all means, but I spotted a handsome dude in the first pic.

Couldn't leave the Hawk out. Those glasses ever come in?

I'm pretty sure I was "that guy" when you and TC had that first pic taken, the first time

We better get this back to the topic, lol. Sorry JB.

Hawk, lucky you aren't competing and on Team Hackers with me dude. The other team couldn't focus on their golf game due to our awesomeness and dudeness.

Very subtle, but excellent Razr burn, Duey!

Hawk, lucky you aren't competing and on Team Hackers with me dude. The other team couldn't focus on their golf game due to our awesomeness and dudeness.

This is true. One look at my furious moob sweat would end Team Paradise into a comatose state.

This is true. One look at my furious moob sweat would end Team Paradise into a comatose state.

And if that didn't work, we'd beat the sh*t out them, cause we use to be rowdy, and their a team full of cupcakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back