Limited Edition Nike Masters Box

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A very special box arrived at THP HQ today from Nike Golf and we wanted to put up some pictures of what came.

1233193187_EqT6e-L.jpg

1233193487_h2Fpx-L.jpg

1233193747_Ehav8-L.jpg

1233194066_R2uC3-L.jpg

1233194707_JhXtb-L.jpg

1233194916_JBLzo-L.jpg

Isnt the writing on those golf balls green? Thats awesome. Love the green incorporation.

Overall wicked package nonetheless. Youve been speaking highly of the Lunars for a while.

Umm... wow.
Just wow.
I love those shoes.

Thats is awesome JB!!! Question is...do you keep it all in the box for collectors item or do you wear the shoes?

That's a nice surprise. I know how much you like those shoes. I bet it will be hard not to wear them.

awesome looking kicks, and the packaging looks even cooler. Any chance of pics of the balls themselves?

Did GG get a matching giftbox for the custom items they did for Kraft Nabisco?

JB - how often are you told you have the best job in the WORLD?

Awesome! Those shoes are sick looking.

Those beauties will only be removed for that picture, otherwise they stay in the box as a collectors item.

Cant blame you guys one bit for that. That is sweet to have received that. Thanks for sharing with the THP community!

Thats is awesome JB!!! Question is...do you keep it all in the box for collectors item or do you wear the shoes?

Not sure yet despite what GG says. I love these shoes.

awesome looking kicks, and the packaging looks even cooler. Any chance of pics of the balls themselves?

Im leaving the balls in the package, but they are teh same other than a green swoosh....:act-up:

JB - how often are you told you have the best job in the WORLD?

Rarely, but thank you.

I just love the excitement the Masters creates with everyone. I can't wait for Masters Week to get going.

Sweet shoes!!!!

That's a nice surprise. I know how much you like those shoes. Do they go in the collection of shoes or media kits?

I do love my little media kit collection now dont I...

Those shoe's are a thing of beauty and the balls were a nice little touch as well.

Not sure yet despite what GG says. I love these shoes.

Im leaving the balls in the package, but they are teh same other than a green swoosh....:act-up:

Rarely, but thank you.

If you dont want to lose the balls if it was me i would go put around with them and tell us how they feel of the putter:D

JB those are badass!

Those shoes are bad@ss looking!

You know you have a collectors item when it comes in a solid white box with a letter and each shoe has its own little space.

man, as much as I bet you wanna wear those shoes, I just dont know if I could. Then again, why not?

man, as much as I bet you wanna wear those shoes, I just dont know if I could. Then again, why not?

I have a very small select few pairs that I have never worn.

I do love my little media kit collection now dont I...
I skimmed and missed One-T's post saying virtually the same thing, thanks for not crucifying me. :D

I think this Nike kit would fit in there nicely.

JB: you are a lucky man. Very cool looking shoes. Lets see a picture of the ball.

I have a very small select few pairs that I have never worn.

you keep them in the garage or a closet still boxed up?

Back