Tiger Woods 2012 Video Game

Uploading my Photo game face now. Feel free anyone and everyone to add me on the 360.

Gamertag---> Thainer21

The name is a shocker, I know! I do warn you though, I am 26-0-1 when it comes to my record with my friends.

I am curious to know if anyone has had any issues playing this? I started playing TW 2010 and after a couple of rounds, my shoulder started killing me. I'm not that old mind you so I was pretty shocked to say the least. Because of that reason alone, I stopped playing.

But now that 2012 is back, I want to start playing again. Maybe I should go to the one arm swing lol.

I just got the Collector's edition game for the PS3 along with the playstation move. On the collectors edition, it says that it comes with 19 extra courses and on the regular version, it just says 14.

just put this in the PS3, you won't hear from me for a few days :)

just put this in the PS3, you won't hear from me for a few days :)

I feel ya, my collectors edition JUST got dropped off by the UPS man, gotta love Amazon!

I'll be going to pick mine up in about 12 minutes! Can't freakin' wait!

I just ordered mine from Amazon. It will be here on Friday.

What are the extras? Oakmont? Bethpage?

I believe it's:

1. Harbour Town
2. TPC Blue Monster at Doral
3. TPC Boston
4. Highlands (Fantasy Course)
5. Predator (Fantasy Course)

Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the DLC extra courses are used in career mode finally! Going to be a pricey one for me personally as I love some of those courses.

I cant wait til I can DL those through the marketplace. Predator was wicked, and I want to play harbourtown and doral as I play them in sim golf at school all the time.

I wish there was a way to turn off the dumb caddie I get tired of listening to him and having to toggle off him every shot to actually take the shot I want

Same. I like pinfiring every time and judging my own lies, thank you very much,
I wish there was a way to turn off the dumb caddie I get tired of listening to him and having to toggle off him every shot to actually take the shot I want

Paint me Uber jealous! My PS3 YLOD'd last week, so I'm out until sometime next month, after paying $130 to have it fixed. Not only that,but, since I can't turn it on, I'm gonna lose every bit of data I have on it, unless I can convince the wife to let me buy a new one and then just swap the hard drives until the old one comes back. As soon as I get it back, tho, I will be out to get this.

PS if you click the right thumbstick, it chokes down on a shot for you. Never be between clubs again!

I read somewhere you can turn off the caddy stuff. I like it cause I'm trying to train myself to get better course management and this could help me in someway of shaping shots and such

So far, PS move just pisses me off! lol

I cannot putt, caaaaaaannot. Thinking about going back to the old joystick for a while. I know I should just stick with it...but I'm impatient at the moment lol

Just got home and finished 18 at Augusta deal. I'm up for a game in PS3. Names Fairway2Green on the PS3 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F2G I will send you a friend request shortly, my gamertag is Gymrat07. I'll make sure I mention I'm a THPer in the request message.

F2G I will send you a friend request shortly, my gamertag is Gymrat07. I'll make sure I mention I'm a THPer in the request message.

Sounds good.

Just spent a couple of hours with it on the wii. My kids built their avatars and played 18 holes at Augusta. I had been playing 2010 until now and must say the upgrades are well worth the money even if the Masters was not the healdine attraction. The caddy feature is a nice addition although it does take an element out of the game on the standard swing settings. I spent the last hour at the virtual driving range working on the Pro swing setting. I cant believe how much like real golf it was. Won't be shooting 59 at TPC Sawgrass on that setting anytime soon. It did seem to get off quite a bit and you need to recalibrate the wiimote often.

I am going to play a few rounds before I pass judgement. I am very curious but not sure I am up for that realistic a golf experience in a video game. I think I might enjoy the fantasy of being a good golfer more. Is anyone else using this setting?

I'll be picking up my copy for 360 tomorrow afternoon.

Any PS3ers looking for a game??

Back