2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

I thought about that too. Hate to see anyone not get one of these. If for some reason someone misses the sale, I'd be more than happy to send one their way for sure.

One thing is, I never thought about collecting putter covers. But once I got the first batch in hand, I decided for future purchases I'd have to get one to game and one to save.

I only got one; if they still have them in a couple weeks after everyone gets a shot at them, I'll probably get another one.

I used IE and kept getting error messagge about my password, re-read thread then set up account but everytime I went to check out it had 2 in the box to purchase...guess it was trying to tell me something, but I finally got it and order went thru for 1 , I was #62

Glad so many of you guys like them. Thanks everybody.

I got so busy at work that I forgot to buy it! Maybe I can use my husband's Dell here later, but I don't like to admit to him when Mac doesn't work right...

I got so busy at work that I forgot to buy it! Maybe I can use my husband's Dell here later, but I don't like to admit to him when Mac doesn't work right...

Try a browser called Camino. I love it on my mac.

Lol. Yeah man, someone stole my black one from the last batch. I still have the white one but I'm scared to bring it out.

Love the design Seth.

Don't want to hijack a post at all but that is horrible to hear. Wish I had another black one to send to you.

Thanks C, that definitely means alot! Its all good though. I still have that awesome white one and I have two of these bad boys coming in.

Don't want to hijack a post at all but that is horrible to hear. Wish I had another black one to send to you.

These are just going to be awesome in hand.

We still have orders coming in. I am really hoping to have these in stock by next week.

Just pre-ordered mine!!! I can't wait to put it on my putter and show my THP love around NW Ohio!! I really want to find a black one!!

Try a browser called Camino. I love it on my mac.

I will try this tonight since I still haven't ordered. I hope there are still some left.

Thanks, JB. That worked great, and Camino is fast, too.

Last edited:
Just looked at the picture of the headcover again. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Just looked at the picture of the headcover again. The more I look at it, the more I like it.
I avoid looking at it anymore - makes the wait worse.

Any idea on when you guys are expecting these to arrive?

Any idea on when you guys are expecting these to arrive?

We should have an update today, but we expect VERY soon.

That is awesome news. I can't wait to get this in hand.

Awesome! I actually forgot i ordered one until i saw this thread lol, now the wait begins

Just got it. We should be shipping the covers in 2 weeks.

Sweet!!! I am so pumped!

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

Just got it. We should be shipping the covers in 2 weeks.

AWESOME! Thanks for the update JB, excited to be repping the THP cover even though it does say SeeMore lol

About 1 week away from reception!

Thats great to hear, I cant wait to get it. This will be my first THP Store purchase

Back