Tiger Woods 2012 Video Game

No I bought it for xbox because the ps3 is my dads. (bluray, he doesn't game lol).

Thanks, I know I'm getting the game but I debating if I should get on the move bandwagon... anyone?

Thanks, I know I'm getting the game but I debating if I should get on the move bandwagon... anyone?

It's fun for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up TW12 for the Wii. Tomorrow is a work from home day....anyone care to guess how much "work" will get done? :act-up:

Did they include the Augusta par 3 course in the game?

I just picked mine up and was planning on playing a couple holes on lunch...but it makes you start of playing the last hole of augusta just like the demo, and now it is generating my game face so by the time it is done I will have to head back to work. Its gonna be a long 4 hours!

I just picked up TW12 for the Wii. Tomorrow is a work from home day....anyone care to guess how much "work" will get done? :act-up:

Nerfny is getting the Wii version for me today, I may have to looking up puttin4bird and do a little match play at Augusta National

Did they include the Augusta par 3 course in the game?

yes

I've been going back and forth on purchasing this game. I have 3 kids and the last golf game I owned was TW 2004. Which I was great with until our first was born in 2005. Seeing all these posts makes me heavily consider the purchase...

I honestly think if I had to wii it or ps3 move it, I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I know were all different, but I'd much rather play this game as a video game, not as a golf alternative

From the iPhone.

I honestly think if I had to wii it or ps3 move it, I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I know were all different, but I'd much rather play this game as a video game, not as a golf alternative

I'm kind of the opposite, I have enough sit and play video games, I like this as an alternative. To each his own

Slim to none. :D

Nerfny is getting the Wii version for me today, I may have to looking up puttin4bird and do a little match play at Augusta National

We gotta revive that Wii thread to get some screen names. I'm sure we can get a full blown tourney in before the outing.

We gotta revive that Wii thread to get some screen names. I'm sure we can get a full blown tourney in before the outing.

that would be awesome...big surprise what my screen name is

From the iPhone.

I'm with you. I only play Tiger and FIFA so when I play a game I usually want to sit and relax while I play. Move is fun when friends are over and you can get a cash game going.

Same here. I dont play a ton of video games, this is one of the only ones actually. I like sit and play games.
I'm with you. I only play Tiger and FIFA so when I play a game I usually want to sit and relax while I play. Move is fun when friends are over and you can get a cash game going.

I wonder if we could get a tournament going? Or maybe a league? We could integrate ps3 and xbox 360, they arent that different. People could use the move if they want to. Wii I think is a little out there to try and integrate them into the league or tourney.

Same here. I dont play a ton of video games, this is one of the only ones actually. I like sit and play games.

I wonder if we could get a tournament going? Or maybe a league? We could integrate ps3 and xbox 360, they arent that different. People could use the move if they want to. Wii I think is a little out there to try and integrate them into the league or tourney.

getting the game today after work for the ps3 I can t wait

Off to go pick it up.

Alright, tonight I'll figure out how to play online or do whatever you gotta do in order to do it. I know my Wii is on our wireless but I've never played online before. That sounds fun!

Thainer the goals to get to the PGA look rather easy and short.. I thought you would play a whole season on the Nationwide.

Off to go pick it up.

check that out, she even updates the thread so I know she's off to purchase the game. I sure am one lucky guy:joy:

I agree man, you complete the goals and they just shuffle you through. It is more like real life, but I wanted to complete the initial stage before getting pushed to the Nationwide. Im at school now (BUMMER)
Thainer the goals to get to the PGA look rather easy and short.. I thought you would play a whole season on the Nationwide.

I agree man, you complete the goals and they just shuffle you through. It is more like real life, but I wanted to complete the initial stage before getting pushed to the Nationwide. Im at school now (BUMMER)

I bet they did this on purpose, this is a great start and I bet we can expect huge things in 2013.

Just picked it up for wii. I have 2010 and am excited to try some of the new features like the new advanced swing settings, balance board, caddy and new green reading tools. It also has a practice area with a range and practice green where you can putt and chip from anywhere. Too bad I have a full schedule today.

The golf swing on the wii always messes up my real swing if I play too much though. Does this happen to anyone else?

check that out, she even updates the thread so I know she's off to purchase the game. I sure am one lucky guy:joy:

TW 2012 is in my car waiting to go home and don't you forget it ddec:tongue:

havent turned on the PS3 in a few months, might be a good time to warm it back up!

Back