2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

My order is in! These head covers are SWEET! Nice work as usual THP!

My order is in! Very nice design!

GG, will there be some left tomorrow, I can't get my wife off the computer, she is working, and I can't get logged in on my iPhone.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

ATTENTION MAC USERS: The store does not seem to want to work for Safari so if that is your browser of choice try FF or Comino because those are working just fine. I don't know what the problem is with Safari but it won't let anyone get past the sign up page. I will look into that further but for now if you can use FF or Comino that should work just fine.

I'll order tomorrow from my PC at work. Thanks!

ordered mine! sweet!

If any MAC users are really worried about them selling out before Safari support is resolved, i'd be glad to order an extra one for you. Just PM me and I can then call you to go over the details or we can do it through PM.

Can't get mine to work on my phone.

Put my order in this morning. I think this is one badass looking putter headcover myself! I can't wait to see this in person, as they usually look so much better.

Just ordered mine, can't wait for it to arrive...

GG, will there be some left tomorrow, I can't get my wife off the computer, she is working, and I can't get logged in on my iPhone.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Looks like you got your order in but for those who are wondering we are nowhere near sold out so you are fine if you try to order one today.

Looks like you got your order in but for those who are wondering we are nowhere near sold out so you are fine if you try to order one today.

Yup, I did it first thing when I got into work this morning.

Is the headcover the same price to Canada?

I am so excited about these covers! I hope they come in soon. I can't wait to rock this on my putter.

Ordered. I like the white but this design would have looked sweet in black with white pinstriping but that's just my opinion. :smile:

As for the new store set-up, it took me a little while to figure out the new account info when I ordered my shirts for the St. Patrick's Day sale. It wasn't too bad then, though, since you had mentioned that a new account had to be set up in that thread. Maybe just a note needed along the lines of If this is your first time ordering at the new store....

I think a link that says view cart would be helpful, that also took me some time to find.

I'm using IE9 and haven't had any problems in the store.

Cheers,
Chris

SethO's Firefly avatar is making me sad. Castle has been a great show though with lots of Firefly references.

I had to use IE for the store. FireFox would not let me carry on with the order.

I am so excited about these covers! I hope they come in soon. I can't wait to rock this on my putter.

same here! Great design Seth

I had to use IE for the store. FireFox would not let me carry on with the order.

I didnt have any problems creating my account and processing my order with FireFox 3.6.15 and Win XP.

Just trying to decide if I should get 1 or 2 lol.

same here! Great design Seth

Thanks ddec! I can't wait to slap the SeeMore cover on the Cameron.

I didnt have any problems creating my account and processing my order with FireFox 3.6.15 and Win XP.

hhhmmm. I am running 3.6.14 on Windows 7 x64. I need to get that latest version of FF. Good to know dubbledxu. Thanks man.

Go for 2 man because you know somebody is going to steal this it is so pretty haha (Can I say that?).

Lol. Yeah man, someone stole my black one from the last batch. I still have the white one but I'm scared to bring it out.

Love the design Seth.

Thanks ddec! I can't wait to slap the SeeMore cover on the Cameron.

hhhmmm. I am running 3.6.14 on Windows 7 x64. I need to get that latest version of FF. Good to know dubbledxu. Thanks man.

Go for 2 man because you know somebody is going to steal this it is so pretty haha (Can I say that?).

I only got one; if they still have them in a couple weeks after everyone gets a shot at them, I'll probably get another one.

Back