Goins

"Not too shabby"
Reaction score
The new Tiger Woods game has me wanting a new gaming console. Which one would be the all around best and why?

I am an X Box fan. It has the best library, the best controller, and the best online community.

This is coming from a guy that has a 360. Get a PS3. Better graphics, plus you wont have to pay for freaking batteries for the 360 controllers. I think the 360 controller maybe a little more user friendly since it fits in the hand better but PS3 has blu ray and the graphics are just better.

This is coming from a guy that has a 360. Get a PS3. Better graphics, plus you wont have to pay for freaking batteries for the 360 controllers. I think the 360 controller maybe a little more user friendly since it fits in the hand better but PS3 has blue ray and the graphics are just better.

And you can get a PS3 bundled with the PS Move.

I have both though, new I'd go PS3, I mean hell its a blu-ray player too. And I love my 360, just being honest though.

PS3, better graphics and its a great blue ray player which is what I use it for the most.

This is coming from a guy that has a 360. Get a PS3. Better graphics, plus you wont have to pay for freaking batteries for the 360 controllers. I think the 360 controller maybe a little more user friendly since it fits in the hand better but PS3 has blu ray and the graphics are just better.

I'm also a 360 guy and I say get the PS3, no Red ring which I've had twice!

I would go PS3. You can't beat a blu-ray/video game combo.

Thanks guys, the blue ray option is the winner for me.

Glad I'm not alone in that category! LOL

With PS3 You will have playstation move to support TW 2012, with an actual controller in your hand.

If xbox Kinnect does even support TW 2012 what are you going to play with? They just have yourself as the controller so you have nothing to hold.

Aside from that I would still suggest PS3 anyways.

I've had the laser go bad on my PS3, which was $60ish to have repaired.

Thanks guys, the blue ray option is the winner for me.

I feel ya. It was a SUPER nice addition for me I didn't think much of at the time, I got the PS3 for the purpose of playing MLB The Show, but, the Mrs and I have a helathy little blu-ray collection now. Love it.

HATE THAT! Had it happen 1 time and I was pissed.

I feel ya. It was a SUPER nice addition for me I didn't think much of at the time, I got the PS3 for the purpose of playing MLB The Show, but, the Mrs and I have a helathy little blu-ray collection now. Love it.

Thats the reason I want a PS3 now. Sucks on 360.

Thats the reason I want a PS3 now. Sucks on 360.

Dude, its SOOOOOOO much better than the 2K series of baseball on the 360. So much freaking fun so far.

Dude, its SOOOOOOO much better than the 2K series of baseball on the 360. So much freaking fun so far.

The Show is a SICK Game. I find it so hard to play so many games in Career mode, but Career mode is so in depth its just amazing.

The Show is the only reason I own a PS3 (that and it plays Blurays). All other games I get on my 360. Graphics are same, i enjoy the controller better, and the online gaming experience is far superior. I am getting TW12 on my 360 just because when I play, I want to relax and sit on my recliner with a beer. Otherwise, the move with TW12 seems pretty cool.

The Show is a SICK Game. I find it so hard to play so many games in Career mode, but Career mode is so in depth its just amazing.

I know, I've had a blast with the Road to the Show thing, so fun.

Your just asking for an internet @ss whoopin aren't you? HAHAHA

You know it!!!! LOL

I know, I've had a blast with the Road to the Show thing, so fun.

You know it!!!! LOL

I hate it, really tired of the 2k. The only 2games I play are 2K9 (because its not worth the other money to buy the crappy 2k10 and 2k11 ones) and NCAA football 2009

I hate it, really tired of the 2k. The only 2games I play are 2K9 (because its not worth the other money to buy the crappy 2k10 and 2k11 ones) and NCAA football 2009

Only thing I really play on the 360 any more is NCAA 11 and Mass Effect 2. Also loving Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3 as well.

Only thing I really play on the 360 any more is NCAA 11 and Mass Effect 2. Also loving Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3 as well.

If you have NCAA 10 laying around, I will gladly take it off your hands ha

Dude, shoot me your addy in a PM and its your man. Honestly.

If you are talking NCAA football bridges I have it. I got rather bored of it because the Career mode is rather quick and repetitive.

Edit: too late :D

Ha! We have a Wii.

Back