Who is your favorite golfer on tour?

I'd have to say Rickie Fowler, Bubba Watson, and David Duval in no particular order

Gotta go with THE man, Mr. Couples in the Champions Tour

Probably have to go with Paula Creamer in the LPGA tour

Dustin Johnson and Bubba Watson. They both just look like they would be fun to hang out with. They can also both hit the ball about 4 miles and I'm a sucker for a long-baller. :D

Zach Johnson. Would love to see him win again.

For me it's not just one, my group is:
Bubba Watson
Ricki Fowler
Ben Crane
Aaron Baddely
Johnathan Byrd
Zach Johnson
Stewart Cink

Bubba Watson cause hes just strait up cool. rory, ishikawa, fowler, dustin, because there young guys that i kinda idolize.
and hunter mahon because he has the same name as me

Phil of course, want to see him win big this year. Some of the young guys are fun to watch. Bubba W has had some great coverage over the last few weeks.

I was going to post a whole new thread on who is using/viewing Twitter... fave company/golfer to follow on Twitter... including THP! Ian Poulter has a ton of followers, has some interesting insight... TM, Callaway, Adidas... who else?

cheers.

Used to be Ernie Els. Not sure now.

TW (all day), Rich Beem, Patrick Sheehan (Nationwide now PGA few years back and friend of mine) Bubba (classy freddy vlassy) Fowler, DJ, Couples/DL3 (world cup days) Stads (Young and old) DD, Tom Lehman, Jim F. oh yea GMAC, IJP are right up there. I could cheer any of these pure strikers on......

My favs are Rickie Fowler and Rocco Mediate

DJ for sure. The guy mashes and has a cool calm demeanor on the course.

Doug the Lefty likes Bubba Watson. Whats not to like about a lefty that refers to himself in third person?

LPGA: Alexis Thompson/Natalie Gulbis
PGA: Rickie Fowler
Euro/worldwide: Ian Poulter

Vijay Singh as I am the white version of him :golf2:

Rickie Fowler and Bubba Watson if your going purely on personality and golf talent combined and Phil Mickelson paving the way for all the lefty's out there.

Cabrera, Mick, VJ, Goydos, mostly the old guys.

I like a group moreover than one... I love the game but wont watch if one of these guys isnt playing

Tiger
Fowler
Bubba Watson
Rory
Dustin Johnson
Ben Crane
Jason Day

...Payne Stewart was my favorite until that tragedy :(

Mike Weir.

double x you said two players on the pga tour in different posts? who is it. I would have to say for me, Rory, even though he's in Europe half the time.

PGA-Padraig and Bubba
Champions- Freddy and Calcavechia.

Fowler
McIlroy
Ogilvy
DL3
GMac
Donald

Favorite Pro?

Favorite Pro?

Searched and didn't find a thread like this, thought it would be cool to see who everyone "idolizes".

Rickie Fowler for me. Being the same age, I can relate to his style and how he brings a sense of "new" to the game. We have the same interests outside of golf, and he just seems like a cool guy to hang around. My only gripe is it doesn't seem like he takes the game seriously enough ..after watching a few videos earlier I actually stopped and asked myself, "does he even like golf?". Definitely wish he'd pick it up a bit.

So who is your favorite pro player, and why?

Phil. He's lefty and the man. My favorite pro definitley.

Back