The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

congrats from a newbie, I wish i had found the site earlier, but i was too busy playing, living in Okinawa.
But I am back in the US now and will be on alot

I received word of this win while on my way to meet up with some buddies for some beers and the Duke vs. UNC game. I cannot even begin to express how excited I am. Dr. Teeth and Drumdog I can't wait to meet you guys. Congrats to all the winners, this is going to be the experience of a lifetime. We are al very very lucky. Thank you so much THP and TaylorMade! WOW!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Will the winning entries be posted so the rest of us can see what it takes to win one of these?

As we said above, TM chose the winners and said that if the winners would like their entries posted, they are welcome to do so.

I think it should be included in the rules that the winning entries will be posted! I mean, they can't be embarrassed by a winning entry can they? Hopefully everyone else will post theirs too.

Some of the folks haven't responded yet on the forum and at least one answered from his phone, there should be more (if not all) coming. And I agree Smallie, everyone would probably like to see what was written.

I think it should be included in the rules that the winning entries will be posted! I mean, they can't be embarrassed by a winning entry can they? Hopefully everyone else will post theirs too.

It would also show the rest of us what it takes to create a winning entry.

It would also show the rest of us what it takes to create a winning entry.

I would never want to create an entry based on what someone else does. Being either unique or honest is the best way I think. Different judges have different things they are looking for, so what worked once might not work again.

Congrats to those who won!

I would never want to create an entry based on what someone else does. Being either unique or honest is the best way I think. Different judges have different things they are looking for, so what worked once might not work again.

I did not mean to copy anothers Smalls, I always try the honest approach but it seeing what works would allow me to see what my submissions were missing.

We have already said that if winners want to post their submissions they can. Heck so can people that did not win. Lets move on and think about the wonderful prize that they were fortunate enough to be chosen for and look forward to their feedback and coverage.

For your reading enjoyment here is my simple entry.

You don’t buy a pair of shoes without trying them on so why on earth would you play clubs that aren’t suited for you. The MATT System at the Kingdom will help me be a better golfer with the exact club specifications I need to perform the best.

I still have those tingly feelings inside over winning this and I imagine I'll be smiling in my sleep tonight with visions of absolutely pured golf shots dancing in my head then wake up to the alarm clock singing its awful tune.

T minus 13 days folks!

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I did not mean to copy anothers Smalls, I always try the honest approach but it seeing what works would allow me to see what my submissions were missing.

I know, but like I said, you never know what the different judges are looking for from one contest to another. What works this time might be brushed off as an also-ran the next. Just keep doing what you are doing Rhino.

Here is my entry. It's an epic tribute to my lame writing skills.

Let's keep this simple and sweet. I'm short with too big of feet. Driver shaft is too strong, my iron shafts too long. This is a sad song, but please sing along. Toe's in the air have you a degree or two flat to spare? Taylormade PLEASE save me! Thanks.

That was it....You may now laugh.

Lol, that's pretty creative dude, I'm a sucker for anything that rhymes. In case anyone hasn't checked this place out heres the one the east coast fellas will be visiting

http://www.thekingdomatreynolds.com/

Here is my entry. It's an epic tribute to my lame writing skills.

Let's keep this simple and sweet. I'm short with too big of feet. Driver shaft is too strong, my iron shafts too long. This is a sad song, but please sing along. Toe's in the air have you a degree or two flat to spare? Taylormade PLEASE save me! Thanks.

That was it....You may now laugh.

Lol, that's pretty creative dude, I'm a sucker for anything that rhymes. In case anyone hasn't checked this place out heres the one the east coast fellas will be visiting

http://www.thekingdomatreynolds.com/

Yeah I checked it out last night. Please excuse the slight green tint of envy I have LOL. Seriously though it's prob going to rock your socks off!

Hahaah, it doesn't make sense to me how people want in something but can't give it enough time to even read about it.

Back