Vibrant Golf Introduction

Gus those are some sweet wedges buddy, I hope mine comes back looking that nice! And the way Vibrant puts out a great product I'm sure mine will!

Trust me Gus that white shaft isn't even noticeable when your playing, I've the same set up on my 588, well sans the spinner shaft.

Awesome grips as well, they really complete the package.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I am super excited, I've got my CG15 in @ Vibrant to get a face lift...DG Spinner (blue) with white ferrule and white grip! I'll post pics when I get it back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing it!!

Trust me Gus that white shaft isn't even noticeable when your playing, I've the same set up on my 588, well sans the spinner shaft.

Awesome grips as well, they really complete the package.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I played with my my wedges this weekend with my red shafts and didn't notice the color either. When you're looking at the ball, you don't see the shafts.

Great looking wedges Rx!

Those my friend are Colts wedges. So they might flop come game time.

No, they only fail you during a playoff. As long as you can close out before 18 you'll be fine.

Look sharp.

Gus did you go with the Wedge+ shaft in the 52?

Gus did you go with the Wedge+ shaft in the 52?

I did not- I have never used a + stiffness wedge and didn't want to start now. Weaker shaft means more flex at the spinner indentation, steeper angle of attack- lower ballflight and higher spin.

I don't have a swing speed to make it a necessity. If I did a PW I would give it more thought.

Tapatalk- USGA non-conforming

I did not- I have never used a + stiffness wedge and didn't want to start now. Weaker shaft means more flex at the spinner indentation, steeper angle of attack- lower ballflight and higher spin.

I don't have a swing speed to make it a necessity. If I did a PW I would give it more thought.

They recommended the wedge + for me in my 50. I think Willis told me that DG recommends that you go with because it's suppose to be a little heavier than the other 2 or something like that. I'm sure it won't be a noticeable difference for golfers like us who don't notice a 10g weight different but I guess I just felt more comfortable having it done since that's what they recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They recommended the wedge + for me in my 50. I think Willis told me that DG recommends that you go with because it's suppose to be a little heavier than the other 2 or something like that. I'm sure it won't be a noticeable difference for golfers like us who don't notice a 10g weight different but I guess I just felt more comfortable having it done since that's what they recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with just the regular wedge flex in 50* for the same reasons Gus mentioned. True Temper does say Wedge+ should go in PW and AW. I found that out after though. I'm sure regular wedge flex would be fine for most people who don't swing too hard.

I went with wedge in my 56* and 60* and wedge+ in my 52*. To my understanding that's the ideal swing weight/spin combo. Although I'm cutting my 56 and 60 to play at a better length for my shortness.

Gus-those wedges look sick. Really making me want to send in some shafts.

Gus-those wedges look sick. Really making me want to send in some shafts.

Thanks. I am more than pleased with the final product. I'll get some pictures with them on the course this weekend and post them here!

Thanks. I am more than pleased with the final product. I'll get some pictures with them on the course this weekend and post them here!

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

Hey yall,

I just wanted to post more work we have been able to do.

Custom Scotty Cameron in Pearl White with Gripmaster Xotics Gator Skin Grip:

clement_scotty_pwhite_gator_head.jpg

clement_scotty_pwhite_gator_headb.jpg

clement_scotty_pwhite_gator_shaft.jpg

clement_scotty_pwhite_gator_gripfull.jpg

Titleist AP2's:

titleist_ap2_clement.jpg

titleist_ap2_clement_grip.jpg

titleist_ap2_clement_name.jpg

Scratch Golf Irons:

scratch_black_redgrip_head.jpg

scratch_black_redgrip.jpg

I think i might have more to come.

Thanks,

Willis

xFT's 52/56/60*
DG Spinner shafts, Vibrant Pearl White
Lamkin Blue/White Grips
Blue Ferules

Those are absolutely amazing.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

I'll post up a pic of the Lajosi Chunky tomorrow, went with a new "Gunmetal Onyx" color after alot of talk with Patrick, looks great with the patina's copper and lime gripmaster for sure. Good stuff Vibrant.

All of those clubs are sick looking. Vibrant you are getting better and better.

Wow, nice work! This really makes me want to send in the putter for a black shaft. White head, black shaft, and white grip will look sick.

Wow, nice work! This really makes me want to send in the putter for a black shaft. White head, black shaft, and white grip will look sick.

I did that exact putter the exact same way. It looks AWESOME.

IMG_0328.jpg

I did that exact putter the exact same way. It looks AWESOME.

IMG_0328.jpg

Wow, that looks sweet!! Sorry to steal your idea, but I am def going to get mine done like that now.

Wow, that looks sweet!! Sorry to steal your idea, but I am def going to get mine done like that now.

No worries man! Do it up! It turned out great and with an Iomic white grip it just looks sick.

Heres another one for ya:

IMG_0330.jpg

Awesome!! The black and white combination looks sooooooo good.

Back