TaylorMade & adidas THP Umbrella

lol so many wrong ways I can go here but in the name of staying on topic theyre both pretty nice.

I thought the same thing. These are great, and can't wait till I see it at the outing.

debating on which to get

I got your order but it has your address in Mexico. Send me a quick PM when you get a chance b/c I want to confirm the correct address. Thanks!

Sorry GG, it will be going to Texas again. PMing you now with the address.

Ok great! That's what I thought but I wanted to confirm that with you first. Thanks!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

GG, just took a look at the prices, to be honest I didn't read this whole thread, how come the black one is $5.00 more than the white? Was it more expensive to make?

Black one headed to VA. These look great. Thanks THP!

Very cool!!!!

GG, just took a look at the prices, to be honest I didn't read this whole thread, how come the black one is $5.00 more than the white? Was it more expensive to make?

Because it's cooler! hehehe

My only guess is that it's because it's bigger maybe?

It is bigger. The white is 60" and the black is 64" or 68".

Just saw the first post and immediately ordered the Black one!! So cool - I hope i dont need it at the outing lol Thanks THP!!

THe black umbrella is 8 inches bigger and lets be honest, what guy will not pay an extra $5 for an extra 8 inches?

In all seriousness, it is simply the cost on our end. The larger umbrella costs more to make.

THe black umbrella is 8 inches bigger and lets be honest, what guy will not pay an extra $5 for an extra 8 inches?

In all seriousness, it is simply the cost on our end. The larger umbrella costs more to make.

haha, I just read this, it made me laugh, b/c it's completely true, and I would pay a lot more than that, so I left you some rep......I believe I'll take a white umbrella, lol.

The umbrellas looks awesome! I am not in the need for one right now, but maybe down the road. Thanks, THP for bringing such awesome products to us.

I am getting a nice sized bonus next friday, I hope there are a few left so I can pick up one.

hahahaha, this made me laugh real hard. My wife would pay that $5 in a heartbeat.(she doesnt like rain)

Lots of wit in the last couple posts...made me choke on my sandwich.

P.S. My birthday is in a month, anyone want to hook-a-brother up? Hah.

I know I did, hahaha.

Nice...bye bye Titleist Hello ADIDAS THP!

My 8" larger one is one the way, lol. Liz will be so excited! :desire:

Just looks at the pics again, can't wait to get my extra 8".

Just did some reading and the Adidas white one is actually 64" I believe. I don't even see a 60" double canopy available. JB or GG could you confirm this please?

It is double canopy no?

Just did some reading and the Adidas white one is actually 64" I believe. I don't even see a 60" double canopy available. JB or GG could you confirm this please?

It is double canopy no?

Yes it is vented just as the other one. You may be right about it being 64". It was my measurement that gave it 60, but with the curvature they are never exact.

It is double canopy no?

then it's $5 for 4 inches....

Back