The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no sporting event more lame than the Pro Bowl.

Kevin

There is no sporting event more lame than the Pro Bowl.

Kevin

Gotta agree with you cheesehead. I didnt even watch it. Did Romo throw any INT's?

Gotta agree with you cheesehead. I didnt even watch it. Did Romo throw any INT's?

I could only take a few series before switching to the Screen Actors Guild Awards. That's how bad it was.

Kvin

I could only take a few series before switching to the Screen Actors Guild Awards. That's how bad it was.

Kvin

WOW!!!

Kvin

The what? Is that like watching C-Span?

Big game this weekend. Packers versus Steelers.

Kevin

Big game this weekend. Packers versus Steelers.

Kevin

Pulling for the Packers. I'm hoping Rodgers can get it done.

It's getting closer. Can you feel it?

Go Pack Go!

Kevin

Seems like a HUGE majority of people pulling for the Pack. (obviously not here in Pgh, but from what I've seen online, on tv)
Is it mostly because the Steelers have won more, more recently, just hate Roethlisberger?

Seems like a HUGE majority of people pulling for the Pack. (obviously not here in Pgh, but from what I've seen online, on tv)
Is it mostly because the Steelers have won more, more recently, just hate Roethlisberger?

The Packers are America's team. They're the little engine that could. They're the everyman. They're owned by their fans. Everyone loves the Packers.

Except people from IL and MN.

Kevin

The Packers are America's team. They're the little engine that could. They're the everyman. They're owned by their fans. Everyone loves the Packers.

Except people from IL and MN.

Kevin
I think more people love the Steelers than the Packers, no?

I agree with Esox's sentiments but I just can't get behind a fat pig like Rapistburger. He's a repeat offender, he makes me feel sick, and I hate that he's successful. I'm in the minority that I can't seperate the professional from the personal though.

I agree with Esox's sentiments but I just can't get behind a fat pig like Rapistburger. He's a repeat offender, he makes me feel sick, and I hate that he's successful. I'm in the minority that I can't seperate the professional from the personal though.
I can understand that. Honestly, I've never liked the guy.

This area is swamped with Steelers fans.
Yeah, from what I hear you can find a Steeler bar anywhere in the country.

I can understand that. Honestly, I've never liked the guy.

That being said, I have a ton of respect for Coach Tomlin. He's a great coach, he's composed, and he works very hard. And I like Hines Ward, I like the way the man plays football. He's not afraid to mix it up.

I'm with you on a similar level. I can't root for him. I like Gropelesberger, little more fitting.

I think the Packers win in a close one.

Yeah, from what I hear you can find a Packers bar anywhere in the country.

FIFY. There're going to be a lot of Pittsburgerites pulling for the Packers because of McCarthy.

TC, you should see the Steelers fans sticking up for Rothlisberger on this Packers forum I've been reading. The girls were asking for it don't you know?

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back